Friday, March 25, 2011

A Story of the Touch of God

Greetings!

Last November, I bought a computer and started subscribing for Internet service so that I could video chat with my loved ones that lived in another state.  Since then, my younger son and daughter-in-law had encouraged me to write.

English was not my first language.  In fact, English was the subject I dreaded in school.  I had never thought of writing any blog, not to mention in English.  Besides, I did not know much about the computer and the Internet.  However, life was truly mystical.  While I was going through the most challenging 10 years of my life, I was gradually shown there was more to life than what I knew.  During those years, I had many wonderful, unexplainable experiences.  In order to find some answers, I made an appointment with a world known angel channel who lived in another state for a reading over the phone.  Through her, my spirit guides and angels urged me to go among people without delay, teach more and write.  I did not know what to think of their guidance for I could not see myself beyond my earthly identities - a Chinese woman with a secondary school education and was not proficient in English. 

In May 2005, I finally joined a spiritual circle that met every Thursday morning in a holistic center.  For weeks and months, I seldom spoke.  From time to time, new faces* walked in and joined us.  (*Sometimes others at the circle seemed to know them.)  On a few occasions, people that I chanced to meet talked to me after the meeting was over.  He / she told me to use the Internet to write about my experiences or what I had learned.  I seldom asked questions because I was not comfortable speaking in English.  Oftentimes, I stood there and did not know how to respond before they walked away.  In most cases, I did not see him or her again.

Over the years, I have come to understand my experiences are not just mine, and yours are not just yours.  We are one.  Whatever happens to you or me, happens to all.  It is in sharing we inspire one another to seek the truth within.  It is in sharing we build on the foundation of love for the good of all.  I finally promise my loved ones that I will publish my first post by the end of this month.

Below was a story of the touch of God that happened in the challenging restaurant years.

Lunch hour was over.  I was alone in the dining room.  I said out loud, "God, are you there?  If you are, why don't you help me?  Do you hear my prayers?"  Soon, a man walked in.  He sat down and ordered a combination plate.  When I brought out his food, he began telling me his story.  He told me he started his own business after losing his job.  For the first two years, the business was so slow that he almost lost hope.  At the end of our conversation, he told me to be patient, and never lost hope that life would get better.  After he left, I cleaned up the table.  I happened to look at the fortune cookie insert that he left behind.  I would like to point out I never read any fortune cookie insert left by the customers, but somehow that day I did.  On it was written -                   

                        He is the representative of His existence


It was unimaginable that someone could come up with these words for the fortune cookies!  By the way, when the restaurant years were over, I was totally grateful for the experience.  I knew I had overcome, and had served with love.

If you are going through a trying time of your life right now - may be out of a job, is sick, or going through a difficult relationship - I have the same message for you:

Be patient and never lose hope that life will get better.  Meanwhile, love yourself, love others, and allow others to show you their love and support.

Many blessings,
Q of D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Your very first post! and I completely agree that what ever happens to one happens to all. Especially to those closest to us. I'm so excited that you are online now!

    ReplyDelete