Tuesday, September 16, 2014

An Encouragement from the Divine

Greetings!

Last Sunday (Sept. 14), I took a step out to go to a gathering.

I had gone to this place once before.  It was four months ago.  I asked my son to drive me there because it was not close to where we lived.  There were two events that day.  I could not be there for the first event because we had other plans.  I attended the second event.  I found the story of the founder of the organization authentic and interesting.  Through his experiences, he found he was a conduit for healing.  My son was willing to drive me anywhere whenever I asked, however, he always maintained he had no interest whatsoever in spiritual stuff.  Besides, he liked to hang out with his friends on most weekends.  Therefore, when the event was over, I thought I would not go there again.

Recently I thought of attending their events again.  I was glad my son was free, and he drove me over there.

This organization held similar events weekly or sometimes every two weeks.  The two events lasted for about four hours.  The events were free*, and anybody could attend. The first event was channeling.  I found the channel authentic too.  Her story was quite amazing.  These days many people were into channeling, but some did not channel from a higher source.  After this event, we had a 15-minute break.  *They rented this place to hold the events.  Therefore, they accepted donations.  They never asked for money again even though many came after the donation basket had passed around.  They seemed to have a pure intention of service.

During the second event, the facilitator (i.e. the founder) talked about his story and his experiences.  He said he was skeptical about his ability at first.  Those who could see and readings by reliable channels confirmed that he was indeed a conduit for healing. He said he had no idea how healing took place.  He simply allowed himself to be.  He had asked why the Healing Source did not heal people directly.  He learned the healing energy worked better coming through a physical body.  When I went to the gathering, I never expected anything but to sit among others.  However, what I heard answered some of the questions about myself too.  (A clairvoyant was present the last time I was there.  When the healing was finished, she told us what she saw.  She was out of town this Sunday, and would be back for the future events.)

Later, he asked us to close our eyes and set the intention to receive healing.  He remained standing where he was.  We closed our eyes for about 10 to 15 minutes.  I had the strangest experience when I opened my eyes.  For a while, I seemed to be viewing from another source other than my physical eyes.  The colors and images looked vivid and different.  It was hard to describe.  It took a while for my normal perception to return.

The facilitator touched on many spiritual subjects in his talk.  Every now and then, he asked if we had any question.  We sat and listened.  We rarely ask any question.  At one point, I raised my hand to ask a question.  Incidentally, before he answered my question, his hand reached out to pick up his cell phone to check the time.  Softly, he exclaimed, "Oh, it is 4:44 pm!"  As most of you know, 444, which meant the Power of God's Love, was a very significant number in my life.  The unexpected happening made me smile.  (My cell phone was in my handbag.  I did not know what time it was when I raised my hand.)

I had not sat among people for quite a while.  I was glad to take a step out.  Perhaps the 444 was a confirmation and an encouragement from the Loving Divine.

Enjoy the beautiful scenes of fall!

Many blessings,
Q of D

P.S.  My son said he was not interested in anything spiritual.  Well, he was the one who could sense the tinkling when I was surged with energy.  One day, he ran out of his room saying he heard music in the air or in his mind.  I smiled for I heard it in the air too.  His father heard nothing.  I observed he was quite intuitive too.  He did not want to talk about it, and I respected his right.  In a one-scene dream many years ago, I saw the splendid him with a beautiful blue owl (symbolic of wisdom) sitting on his shoulder, and brilliant white light shining forth from his third eye.  Each one of us takes on different personalities for a reason.  He is far more than the human being he thinks he is or other people think he is.

Thank you, Son, for driving me there.


No comments:

Post a Comment