Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Master Healer had stepped out of the physical world

Greetings!

Some time before 2 a.m. on March 28, 2018, I was awakened by the continuous electronic sound wave *** on my left ear.  I was surprised because the hearing of sound wave had not happened for some months.  It lasted for over an hour.  This was very unusual because the sound normally went on for a few minutes to less than half an hour.  Widely awoke in bed, I wondered what it was about.

Later that day, I got an email that the master healer had stepped out of his physical body a day earlier around 1:20 a.m.  It was an unexpected news to our group.  Though he was almost 83, we (our group) had hoped to see him more often since the cold winter months in our state were about to end.

The last time I saw him was at the November monthly meeting.  That night we celebrated the life of a much loved and respected sister *** who stepped beyond the veil on Oct. 27, 2017.

*** I met her and the two healers (i.e. the master healer and the clairvoyant healer) for the first time in June of 2016.  My older son was there with me.  At 4 p.m., the time the gathering was supposed to be over, my son signaled for us to leave.  Nobody had left, and I did not want to leave without saying a word.  Quietly, I talked to this sister because she seemed to know many at the gathering.  Unexpectedly, she insisted for me to stay.  She said she would ask someone to drive me home.  For her to say that to someone she just met, it showed how generous, loving and accepting she was of other people.  In later months, I learned she was intuitive and very open to the Divine.  I also came to know she was the niece of the master healer; the empathetic woman was her mother and the sister of the master healer.  (Re my post I asked to be a channel of healing to the others, and I was )

This sister had found out she had terminal cancer many years ago.  At the time of her passing, she had lived much longer than the doctors had predicted.  She never complained about her illness or the pain she went through.  She was always joyful and laughed easily.  She showered others with her love.  She was truly a blessing to those that had known her.  In fact, she was a blessing to the world for the way she had conducted herself.

In our Nov. gathering, we recalled her joyful, loving presence.  The master healer said she often called him before and after every treatment session in the hospital.  In her final days, he talked to her about lifting her consciousness (above the body or aside from the body?) so that she did not have to suffer from the physical pain.  She moved on in peace.  The teacher had talked about this before, but we could only listen for we were not there yet.  He himself had done that years ago, and the doctor could not understand how he did not feel pain without taking any medicine.  That night I did not stay behind as many did.  When I went to say goodbye, I was somewhat concerned because he looked tired and was thinner than before.  A realized one he was, the passing of our sister / his niece might still have an effect on him for they were close like a loving father and a daughter.

In August 2016, I booked a healing session with the master healer.  After assessing my health, he went on to look into the state of being of my husband.  Then we talked.  When we talked about judgment, he said people judged others from where they were at, and their view would change as they really came to know him or her.  As a black professor, many students at first thought he was a mean professor, but in time, they all changed their view about him.  From his voice, I could feel how deeply he cared about his students.  He was truly a professor with a huge heart.  He said, "I teach others all that I know, and I never keep anything to myself."  Indeed, he lived his words.  He shared with us his wisdom and what he knew about healing freely.

For over a year, he used his own money to fly to our state to lead us in our monthly meditation.  (The meditation was free for all.)  We were grateful beyond words.  In his loving, caring nature, some people were healed in his presence.  Although we knew he continued to guide us from the other side, but as humans, all of us felt the loss that we would not be in his physical presence again.

To the wonderful Teacher and Master Healer, thank you!

Love,
Q of D

*** One day at church, someone talked about hearing sound wave at night and called it a download from divine.  I did not know the truth.  It might be a download as that person said or a communication on anther level.  In my own experiences, sometimes the sound coincided with something that had happened or an event that would unfold in later days.  FYI, both of my ears normally heard the same sound of stillness as most people did when we were in bed.  When I heard (or felt) the sound wave, energy around my crown also vibrated.  However, I should point out that I usually did not hear the electronic sound wave on most of the occasions when the energy around my head suddenly vibrated strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment