Monday, September 7, 2020

Suddenly, I wanted to capture the magnificence of the Sun

Greetings!

In the morning of September 3, I went for a walk in the school field.  The temperature was perfect (about 63 degrees).  Despite of some clouds, the sun was shining brilliantly.  Seeing the beautiful sun, my heart was filled with joy.  

I saw a gaggle of geese all over the grass.  There were over 60 of them, the most I had seen this summer.  This day I had no intention of taking pictures of the geese for I had already taken some the other day.  For quite a while, I stood still watching the geese because I did not want to disturb them.

Before I began to walk again, I suddenly wanted to take a picture of the sun.  Though there were some clouds near the sun, I felt the magnificence of the sunI wanted to capture it on camera.  I took the phone out of my pocket.  In a hurry, I swiped the screen to turn on the camera.  (I did not key in my pin.)  Swiftly, I turned to face the sun with the phone over my eyes so as to protect my eyes.  I pressed the white dot to take a picture.  The screen remained dark as if no picture had been taken.  I pressed the white dot a few more times.  All the while, the screen of my phone was completely dark except the white dot of taking pictures.  Afterward, I tried to see if I had successfully taken any picture.  The screen of my phone continued to be dark.  It might be I had not turned on the outdoor mode.  I thought I would find out if I had taken some pictures or not at home.

When I was home, I turned on my phone.  I was astonished!  Within less than a minute, I had taken four pictures.  In a sequence, these four pictures captured something unusual that went on beyond the capability of my physical eyes!

The first picture showed a luminous green or turquoise round object in the sky way below the sun.  Meanwhile, some purple energy in a sloping / slanting position above the grass was seen on the picture just a few feet from where I stood.  If not captured on camera, I did not know the purple energy (a being?) was right there.

The next picture showed the luminous turquoise object continued to go up in the sky, and the purple energy was at a distance behind.

In the third picture, the luminous object and the purple energy were high in the sky.  In the background were the clouds by the sun.  The mass of the purple energy was now bigger than the turquoise round object.  (When zoomed in, the luminous object was not really round.)  

In the last picture, the luminous object and the purple energy had flown past the clouds and appeared at the level of the sun.  In this picture, the luminous object was in a big, oval field of green / turquoise of light.  The beautiful mass of purple energy continued to follow (or pursue) in a near distance.

I wish I could show you the pictures, but I did not know how to download them.  I did not use Google Photo.  Again and again, I found myself way behind in the world of technology.

According to the details on my phone, I had taken the pictures in less than one minute.  In other words, the luminous object and the purple energy rose up in an incredible speed.  The purple energy was on the grass near me, yet my physical eyes had not detected it.  Of course, I did not see anything unusual in the sky since my attention was on the geese.  

It was amazing how I suddenly wanted to capture the magnificence of the sun.  I was in such a hurry that I did not understand why.  If there was any hesitation on my part, I would have missed capturing the purple energy and the luminous turquoise object on camera.  This experience brought me back to 'living by being'.  In my last post, I had promised to write on what I learned about 'living by being'.  (Re He asked, "We all have expectations. How can I simply live by being?" )  In a way, living by being is to follow our inner guidance even though we might not understand why.  An experience that happened on Sept. 5 also showed me another aspect of living by being which I would share with you in my next post.

May peace be with you always.


Love and blessings,

Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment