Friday, May 31, 2013

Love and Healing

Greetings!

Today I have lots of fun playing 'The Cupcake Game' and 'The Princess Game' with my grandchildren.  Our granddaughter is a little under the weather.  She is a very cheerful little girl, and her running nose doesn't seem to bother her a bit.

After living in another state for 5 years, we were nicely surprised by how life unfolded. Last year, we got to move back to our home state.  We now live less than ten miles from our younger son's family.  I am certainly glad to see our loved ones more often.

I would like to share with you an interesting incident of healing.

Our first two grandchildren were born while we lived in another state.  The distance between the two states was over 600 miles.  I thought of them frequently, and we drove back to visit them about twice a year.  One day, my son told me over the phone that the little ones were having a bad cold, and they coughed a lot at night.  Naturally, I wanted to send them healing energy when the phone call was over.  However, no healing energy came through.  I realized it was the ego that felt the need to do something.  I smiled, and let it go.  Of course, our grandson and granddaughter recovered from the cold in due course.

One morning, I walked past the dresser.  I stopped to look at the picture of our grandson that was placed on the top of the dresser.  Seeing how adorable he was, my heart was filled with love.  Suddenly, I found myself surged with powerful, healing energy, and my hands began to work on my grandson's head for quite a while.  

At night, my son called me.  I did not tell him what happened in the morning.  As we talked, he told me his son had fallen down from his bed the night before.  He had a bump on his head.  He cried quite a bit, and had been very fussy.  "But, he seems to be doing much better today," my son said.  When I heard that, I was all smiles.  My son at the other end of the phone line did not get to see my smile.  Without knowing what had happened to my dear grandson, the Healing Energy came through to move my hands to work on his head.  I was grateful beyond words for the love of God.

What is the greatest gift of God?  It is the love in you and me.  Love is the Source of healing, and the bond that connects us as One.

May your days be filled with love and joy!

Love and blessings,
Q of D

P.S. I wrote the post on Thursday, and finished it today.  In other words, I visited our grandchildren yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment