Sunday, April 13, 2014

Oprah & Deepak's new free meditation - Finding Your Flow

Greetings!

Oprah and Deepak's new free 21-Day Meditation "Finding Your Flow" will begin Monday, April 14.  In my own experience, I felt the good energy whenever I joined in the meditation.  If you want to learn more or sign up, please go to

                                        https://chopracentermeditation.com/

I had joined their past three meditation challenges.  I never bought anything until last Christmas.  I put Oprah and Deepak Meditation Master Trilogy CD sets on my wish list, and my older son bought it for me for Christmas.  The order was handled by Amazon.  I was concerned by the way the CD sets were packed.  I emailed Chopra Center about my concern, and they responded immediately.  I was grateful for their service.

Though I received lots of emails from the Chopra Center promoting their products, it was just the way of life in the modern world.  I found the meditation helpful, and that was why I put it on my wish list.  I believed in the love and good intention of Oprah, Deepak, and others who served at the Center.  Like them, I joined the meditation with love.  I never felt I had to buy something because I joined the free meditation.

I learn Oprah, Deepak, and other spiritual teachers will be on tour.  One of the cities they will visit is about 40 minutes from where I live.  I have never met them.  Of course, I would love to meet them in person.  However, at this time, I will have to let it go.  It is still some months away.  If I should, I would.  So it is.

If you want to learn more about the tour or the meditation, please visit their website.

Enjoy your day!

Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment