Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mark Romero and his healing music

Greetings!

In my previous post An Encouragement from the Divine, I wrote that I went there to sit among people and did not expect anything.  Well, what did I know?  There was much more to that day than I had expected.

Before the event was over, I raised my hand to ask a question.  I asked the founder of the organization if they planned to have their own place instead of renting places to hold their events.  The answer was affirmative.  The founder began to talk about the sacred geometry in a building.  He said everything was energy.  As he continued, he gave us an example.  He talked about Mark Romero's healing music.  He asked if we wanted him to give us a muscle or balance test to demonstrate the amazing effect of Mark's music.  About ten of us came out of our seats.  He asked us to stand with our feet and toes together.  All of us lost our balance when he pushed our right hands downwards.  He turned on Mark's music that he had recorded on his phone.  We listened to the music for a brief while.  We were all amazed we could maintain our balance when he pushed us again.  We knew he pushed our hands downward hard, but we maintained our balance without any effort (or little effort).  The founder said there was something in Mark's music that helped us to align ourselves with higher consciousness, and it made a difference after we listened to his music.

When I was home, I went online to read about Mark's story.  I listened to Mark's music and his talks on YouTube.  I wanted to do the balance test again.  My son went to the event with me.  He did not participate in the balance test.  As his mother, I knew he would not agree to do the test with me right away.  I waited.

On Saturday (Sept. 20) morning, I listened to Mark's music.  My son walked into the family room.  I asked him to push my right hand downward and see if I would lose my balance.  A bodybuilder he was, he obliged.  He was surprised I could maintain my balance.  He tried to make me lose my balance a couple more times, but I stood at ease.  He knew he was much stronger than I was.  He asked me to do the balance test on him.  He stood as firm as he could.  He lost his balance when I pushed his right hand.  He asked me to do it two more times.  He lost his balance time after time. I saw the disbelief expression on his face.  I asked if he wanted to listen to the music and try the test again.  He declined.  I smiled and let it go.

Many of you probably have heard about Mark Romero's music and Podcast since they have been on YouTube for many years.  If not, here are some links to his music.

Unleash the Magnificent YOU!
Thinking Beyond the Wall 

Someone commented on YouTube that a woman listened to the music for quite some time,  but saw no change or healing.

Many of us want an immediate healing of our expectation.  We never know what the best is for us.  (Click to view  Why do some people born with a life crippling condition? )  Occasionally, we are stuck in our expectation or the way we want things to happen.  We block the alternatives that may be helpful for our well being.  From my own experiences, I have learned the importance of let go let God.  Mark Romero's music is soothing.  The messages and affirmations that come through his Podcast are positive.  I listen to them with an open heart.  Sometimes we may have to let healing music and positive words like Mark's to sink in as if planting a seed in our mind in order for a change to begin.

There is a video showing a demonstration of the balance / muscle test by Mark Romero on stage on YouTube.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE7eMbPNB4c  Mark instructed the subjects to stand with their feet and toes together.  If you want to try the balance test with your friends, please do not push too hard, and make sure each person stands close enough to help if one loses his balance.  (Of a group of people, there may be someone who is not able to maintain his balance even after listening to the music.)  It is not a competition, and the intent should never be that of proving who is stronger.  This is another link of how to perform the test demonstrated by Mark Romero http://markromeromusic.com/strength-test/

If I did not ask my son to drive me there, I would not have heard about Mark Romero's music.  The facilitator had mentioned his name earlier in his talk, but it did not draw my attention.  I asked a simple, unrelated question.  I did not expect that it would lead to the demonstration of Mark's music.  Those of us who participated in the balance test were certainly impressed with the effect of his music.


Love and blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment