Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Why are some people born with a life crippling condition?

Greetings!

Have you ever wonder why some people are born with a physical challenge or get life crippling diseases early on in their lives that may never be healed?  I find this entry dated April 5, 2006 in my journal.

We always associate healing with one's physical well-being, but it is not necessary the case.  There are healing in many levels.  One may come into this life with a physical challenge that may never be healed because it may be a choice he made.  Healing can take place among his loved ones while taking care of him.  Or, he may have chosen the physical challenge to have an experience.  Instead of totally dismantled because of his illness, he accepts, prospers, and lives a good life. 

The above were written under the date.  I did not record the reason or situation.  I supposed I must have asked a question, and I wrote down the words that came to me (probably from my inner self, guides or angels).

Some people looked at life as a system of punishment and rewards.  However, we should bear in mind that, as humans, we did not see the big picture behind every situation.  It helped to look at others with a positive, non-judging attitude.  (Please click to view Life is a wowing experience )

Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment