Sunday, April 24, 2011

Words of Christ and the 4444 Incident - part 2


Continue from  Words of Christ and the 4444 Incident - Part 1

Feb.25, 2004 - In the news on the television, people were talking about the movie 'The Passion'.  I had not watched the movie.  I wondered if the movie had given a close to truth account of what happened.  In my heart, I called out to Jesus, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, talk to me."  Soon I felt powerful energy filled me, surrounded me, and words came to me.  Afterward, I wrote down the words in my journal.  (I would share with you the words of Christ at the end of this post.)

I had been suffering from the symptoms of a flu.  My throat was hot and hurting.  My right ear was in pain.  My head, teeth, and gum were aching.  After I received the words, I stopped watching TV and went upstairs to my bedroom.  I picked up a book to read.  At one point, I looked over to the clock.  It was 1:11 am!  I could feel the tremendous energy around me and in me.  (111 and 1111 were angelic numbers to me.  Earlier, I had also accidently seen 11:11 am and 11:11 pm.)  My left hand was filled with powerful energy.  I put my hand over my chest.  Waves and waves of energy circulated through my body.  I decided to go to sleep.

In a wonderful field of energy, I felt asleep.  When I woke up, I felt great!  My throat no longer hurt, the fever was gone, and my ear was not in pain.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

About a year later (2005), I got a flyer 'Will there be peace in the Middle East' in the mail from a church.  The pastor of that church was going to talk about the Middle East in the coming Sundays.  I decided to step out of my comfort zone and go to that church on Sundays for peace for the whole world was important to me.

The whole church was packed.  It was a new experience for me.  I had never sat among that many people all by myself without the company of my husband or our sons since arriving in USA.  It seemed many people came because of the flyers.

Quietly, I sat near the back.  Right away, powerful energy started to fill me and surround me.  Suddenly, a man appeared before me.  I recognized he was the pastor on the flyer!  We greeted one another.  During the service, it was announced that the talk on the Middle East had to be postponed because the pastor had a sore throat.

I did not go to church the following Sunday.  When I went back, I heard there was disruption or confrontation during the previous Sunday.  As a result, the pastor chose not to talk about the Middle East.

When I was home, I happened to reread one of my old notebooks in which I had written down the words of Christ.  March 27 was Easter Sunday.  Somehow I wanted to give a copy of the words of Christ to the pastor for I had decided March 20 would be the last time I attended their service.  On March 19, I made a copy of the words.  I put it in an envelope.  (I believed I put the wrong date on the paper.  Instead of 2/25/04, I could have written 3/25/04 because I had another copy in my notebook.)

Most of the churches condemned Judas and emphasized on the crucifixion that Jesus died for us.  However, the message I received was totally different from what was preached at church.  In my journal, I wrote 'I don't care what they will think of me, but who am I to deliver this message!'

During the night and in the morning, I mentally chickened out many times.  The energy on top of my head vibrated strongly.  Wanting to stop the energy, I pulled the blanket over my head.  I said to myself that I could not do it.  I called out to Jesus, "Jesus, Jesus, do you really want me to do it?"  Finally, for the love of God, I got out of bed and went to church.  I was not sure if I had the courage to do it.  I thought of putting the envelope in the offering basket or giving it to whosoever stood by the door on my way out of the church.

I intentionally arrived late.  People had already been seated.  The band had begun playing and singing.  Feeling relieved that nobody would notice me, I sat down. The next thing I knew, the pastor was standing in front of me!  We talked, but I did not have the courage to give him the envelope.  

Around noon, I decided to leave before the service ended.  I planned to ask one of the men that stood by the door to give the envelope to the pastor.  As I stood up to put on my jacket, I saw a young man from the back of the church rushed to the front.  At that instant, I 'knew' he rushed to tell the pastor it was time to end the service***.  I also knew I would walk to the pastor and give him the envelope without any fear or anxiety.  ***In the past Sundays, they sang many hymns at the end of the service, but, that Sunday they ended the service abruptly as I had foreseen.

That was exactly how it happened.  I walked forward and gave the envelope with the Words of Christ to the pastor

After I left the church, I decided to go to a store to buy some grocery.  Strangely, I felt very peaceful.  When I stopped at a crossroad, the car in front of me had a license plate with the initials of my name and a C after that.  I wondered aloud what that C stood for.  I 'got' it C for courage.  At the same moment, a big, big black bird flew down from a tree, and flew past the windshield of my car!  

As soon as I entered the store, I stood there in awe.  To the right was the lottery counter.  There, they had put up a big sign with the expected jackpot - 4444!

                                     Mega Million   Win Fall
                                          44                4.4       (in millions)

444 is the Power of God's love, and a very significant number in my life.  When I was crying during those restaurant years, many nights I was 'asked' to look at the clock which was 4:44 a.m.  At that time, I had no idea what 444 meant.

Here are the Words of Christ I received on 2/25/2004 -

It should not be about how I died.  It should be about how I lived.  I lived by the Law of God which is love but love.  God is Love.  We should live with love and in love.  It is about forgiveness and 'judge not or ye shalt be judged'.  I was raised from death to show life is eternal, that there is life after death.  Life is about how we live our life, not the material things we have accumulated or how successful we are.  It is about love and loving one another.  The emphasis was not on my crucifixion, but on the resurrection that I was raised from death that there is no death since I still live.  It should not be about condemnation or who killed Jesus, but the celebration of life that is created by God that each one of us is a temple of God.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

About a month later, my older son asked me to watch 'The Passion' with him.  I felt the movie overly emphasized on the torture.  It did not show how Jesus had lived and loved.

My brothers and sisters, please let go of your sadness this Easter.  Jesus Christ is still with us and he loves us.  If you love someone, do you want him or her to feel sad?  Of course not.  So be happy and celebrate the life of Christ by joyfully loving one another; forgive and do not judge others.  

Let this Easter be a new Easter for all of us.  Let us love one another, love God, and love ourselves for each one of us is a temple of God

Love and Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment