Friday, March 22, 2013

My Three Decks of Angel Cards

Greetings!

I have three decks of angel cards.

My family did not know anything about angels and spirit guides.  When I heard my spirit guide's voice for the first time, I did not know what to think.  I called my younger son who was a freshman in a university.  I thought the message must be for him for he was wise, but he said it was for me because I was the one who received it. Eventually, I learned from the books that we all had our own spirit guides and angels.  According to the books, we did not have to know their names.  When we talked to them, they would respond because they were here to love, guide, and protect us.  So I started talking to my guides and angels with the names I made up.

One Christmas, my son bought me a deck of angel cards with a book on angels.  I learned to draw a card or two from the deck every now and then for guidance. Thanks to my son, I forged a close relationship with the angels.  My heart was constantly filled with awe and love because of the touches of the Divine.  Although we were going through the toughest of time, I was able to come out of the experience feeling humble, grateful, loved, and jubilant.

In June of 2006, the facilitator of the Thursday circle brought us to Camp Chesterfield in Indiana.  I bought the 'Archangel Oracle Cards' in the store.  When I began using the deck, I kept drawing the same card.

                                                   Healthy Life Style
Archangel Raphael: "Eat a healthful diet, get adequate sleep, and exercise regularly for optimal health."

I knew I was not living right.  I seldom exercised.  I went to bed around midnight to 2 a.m.  I was very sensitive to light and sound.  When our sons were babies, I always knew the second they woke up even though they were in another bedroom.  I woke up whenever someone turned on the faucet or flushed the toilet.  When I woke up during the night, sometimes it took me 2 to 3 hours before I was able to fall asleep again.  Fortunately, the lack of sleep did not seem to have an effect on me except once in a long while I had to sleep for ten hours or more to regain my energy.  During that time, my family learned to leave me alone.  On the whole, I seemed to have more energy or endurance than the average person, but I knew I was not fit physically.  

My eating habit was not good too.  If I was alone at home, sometimes I ate nothing from morning to 3 or 4 p.m.  At others times, I ate on and off throughout the day because there were fruit and nuts that I liked.  I loved seafood and vegetables too. I had stomach aches from time to time.  I thought I might be allergic to some food, but I never stopped eating anything because of the stomach aches.

When I drew the Healthy Life Style card again and again, I knew I definitely needed to change my living habits.  I tried to take a walk every morning.  At night, I went to bed before midnight even if I was not sleepy.  I ate lunch regularly.  I knew I was not very discipline, and I asked Archangel Raphael to help me.

One day, I ate very little during lunch.  Around 4 p.m., I felt hungry.  I ate a bowl of grape tomatoes.  Then I saw the mangoes in a big wooden bowl.  Mangoes, lychee, cherries, blueberries, figs, and persimmons were some of my favorite fruits.  Since I was still hungry, I wanted to eat a mango.  As soon as I picked one up, I felt pain in my stomach.  I put down the mango.  I waited in anticipation for the continuous stomach ache before I walked to the bathroom, but the pain seemed to be gone.  So I picked up a mango, and immediately I felt the pain in my stomach again.  Suddenly, I realized the angel was teaching me to pay attention to my body which was telling me 'it was not a good idea to eat a mango after a bowl of grape tomatoes'.  As this thought came to me, I put down the mango.  The pain disappeared, and it never resurfaced that day.

Since that day, I paid more attention to what my body was telling me.  I observed my body really let me know what was not good to eat or mix from time to time.  For instance, I put something in my mouth, and immediately a blister developed on my tongue.  It was an indication I should not eat it.  I used to ignore these signs.  Now I yielded to the warning of my body.  I still had stomach ache sometimes, but it was far less often than before.

In December 2010, I went to hear Karen's lecture on angels.  During the break, I summed up my courage to walk to Karen.  She immediately realized I must be the Chinese woman who wrote to her after her 2009 lecture.  We chatted for a while.  At the end of the night, there was a drawing for prizes.  Names were randomly drawn by the host of the night (not by Karen, the speaker).  My name was drawn!  I won a beautiful box of 'Angel Therapy Oracle Cards' - the only deck of angel cards among the few prizes!  What a confirmation from the angels!  Karen was sitting on the first row. She looked back at me with her thumb up when she heard my name.  (Please click to view A book from the angels and the link to Karen's blog)

Have you begun to talk to your angels yet?  If not, I hope you will start today.  May you enjoy your experience with the angels.

To all the angels, thank you for your presence in our lives.

Love,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment