Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The 'Ten More' in How to Treat Others

Greetings!

I watched a Chinese martial art movie online the other day.  In one of the scenes, I saw these words "How to treat others" in a frame hanging on a wall.  The simple words or advices drew my attention.  I hit the pause button, and copied them down.

                                            HOW  TO  TREAT  OTHERS

                                                   MORE RESPECT
                                                               TRUST
(Treat others with ...                             FORGIVING                    
           or                                                 UNDERSTANDING
   give others.....)                                     PRAISE
                                                                LOVE
                                                                CARING
                                                                SMILES
                                                                HELP
                                                                SPACE

My English translation may not be perfect, but in the intention of love, I share with you the simple wisdom I find while watching a movie.  When people talk about how to treat others, we often hear love, respect, forgiveness, or treat others how we want to be treated.  Giving others more space, more praise, and smile more while interacting may not be on the list of golden rules, but I personally find the advices very refreshing.

Peace,
Q of D 

No comments:

Post a Comment