Wednesday, February 3, 2016

In time of darkness, light always shines through

Greetings!

2003 was a year of change.  We went through a mix of good and bad dramas (matter of speech only).  At times, it was traumatic and overwhelming.  Fortunately, in time of darkness, light always shone through (we might call it hope, grace, guidance, or a new, positive way of looking at what happened).  We might not see the light when we went through it, but Light Is.

                                             ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

Please click to view Fall only into the divine emotion of Love, the Creative Force  before you read this post.

After practicing for some time, my husband said the practice was powerful.  He asked me to learn it from him.  I refused to.  Later, he came back to sleep on our bed because he felt the mattress was not comfortable.  Our younger son lived on campus. Our older son went to work in the morning.  Sometimes I went to their room to get some rest after he left for work.

I did not talk to our sons about what went on.  My husband did not take other's words well.  Our younger son was in his last semester of college.  I did not want to distract him from his studies.  Our older son was not a light sleeper like me.  He must have seen his father practicing downstairs before he went to work.  However, he probably did not think much about it.

In mid-spring, our younger son graduated from a university.  The economy in our state had been slow for some years.  That was why our older son who graduated over a year earlier went to work in a store to help the family instead of waiting for a good job.  Our younger son had graduated with the highest distinction from the top university in the state, but he too could not find the job he wanted.  He got a temporary job at the university.  Since he did not have a car, he signed a lease for a room near where he worked.

Meanwhile, our business was even worse than 2002.  Worse yet, the restaurant equipment broke down from time to time (e.g. the walk-in-cooler, heating & cooling system, ice machine, and refrigerators).  Knowing the problems, our sons gave us the money to keep the business going.  I was very grateful for their love, yet I felt sad because they needed the money to buy cars.  (My older son eventually saved some money as down payment for a used car.)

Looking back, though the economy was slow, our business was in part a reflection of our state of being.  Indulged in his practice, my husband's heart was no longer in the business.  Meanwhile, I allowed the situations to overwhelm me, and constantly fell into a worry mode.

Now let me go to the last two months of 2003 during which a series of events happened.

On Nov. 10 (a 111 day, Angel's Day), our older son finally got a decent job.  He was told to go to work on the 17th which happened to be my mother's birthday according to the lunar calendar.  My mother had moved on in 1984, but her loving presence helped me a lot during this period of darkness. (Re Happy Mother's Day )

On Nov. 15, my younger son was home.  We talked.  I was surprised to learn that the day before was his last day at work.  I had assumed his temporary job would last until Dec. 31 since he had signed a lease for a room until that date.  I then realized it was a college town, and he had to sign a lease until a semester was over.  With no job and no car, he felt somewhat depressed.  I tried to say some words of hope.  (His words of wisdom had lifted my spirit over the years.)  At night, I prayed with all my heart and soul that he would find a good job soon.

On Nov. 18, I had a flat tire.  I felt stressed because money was tight.

On Nov. 19, our older son almost had a car accident because a deer came out of nowhere while he was driving to work.  He was shaken up.  That morning my husband went to the restaurant first, and was supposed to pick me up later.  He forgot his keys as he walked out of the restaurant door in a hurry.  He had to wait for a long time until someone who worked in a near-by business could drive him home and pick me up.  To sum it up, it was a hectic morning.

On Nov. 20, our son had a car accident.  A car suddenly sped out of a side street and hit his car.  Luckily, he was not hurt (for this, I was very grateful), but his car was wrecked.  The insurance company said it would take many weeks to process the claim.  In front of my son, I acted calm and assured him that everything was going to be alright.

When I was alone, I cried.  "Dear God, why is this happening?  He is new on the job. He cannot go to work without a car.  We do not have the money to rent a car for weeks.  We do not have the money to buy a car for him.  What do I do now?"  (We did not own credit cards.)  I held the musical Santa Head and said, "Mom, are you still with me?"  Miraculously, as if to comfort me, the music started!  I said, "Mom, I don't know what to think anymore."  (Re Happy Mother's Day about the musical Santa Head)

Later, it suddenly came to me I could borrow money from our life insurance.  This idea had never crossed my mind before!  I decided to borrow enough money so that both of our sons could use the money as down payments for cars.  I also decided our older son must rent an apartment near where he worked.  His office was too far from home. It was too much for him to drive back and forth especially during the winter months.  I called the insurance agent to start the process.  She told me it took about 10 days to 2 weeks.  In actuality, it took about a month.  The delay caused lots of stress.

My husband continued to practice as if what happened did not involve him.  Anyway, I told him what I planned to do.  On Friday, we went to have an oil change for our old car.  We filled up the gas tank getting ready to drive our son to look for an apartment on Sat.  (As I wrote before, we opened at 2 pm on Saturdays.)

In the morning of Nov. 22, Saturday, my husband excitedly came to me with papers in his hand.  He said his master told him it was alright to share the information with me.   I did not know my husband had been into automatic writing.  When I read them, I was shocked.  I tried to stay calm because we had to drive our son to look for an apartment.  The apartment office said there was no unit available right away, and our son had to wait.

When we came back to the restaurant, I had a long talk with my husband.

In my husband's automatic writing, the master *** described the beauty and wonders of other worlds.  He said he was going to bring my husband to visit other worlds.  It mentioned a date.  I forgot what date, but it was a date close to the morning he wrote those words.  The master said if I (his wife) agreed, he would bring me along; in fact, he could bring our whole family with him.  My husband said the master had taught him advance moves, and wanted him to teach others.  He felt excited and honored because the master had chosen him.  I told my husband the words "going to other worlds" hinted death.  I was especially alarmed the writing asked for my permission and included the whole family.  (*** My husband had said the master remotely taught him soon after he took up the practice as instructed by the newspaper.  I had told him what I learned from books (e.g. asked angels for protection and verified any information), but he did not hear a word.  My husband thought it was from the master, but it was not necessary so.  It was dangerous to simply open up and receive messages thinking they must be from a master, god, angel, or a higher source.) 

With patience and love, I said, "My interpretation of your writings is completely different from yours.  We have been married for a long time.  Our sons have grown up, and better days are ahead.  They love you, and still need you.  I am not going to say the practice is good or evil because I really do not know.  However, it is true many people died because of their addiction to this practice.  As parents, we are responsible for the well being of our children.  When we choose to live with love, are we not having more positive effects in this world?  People always fall for something because they get something out it, or there is something that attracts them.  For instance, they may feel they are healthier than before, but how they feel may or may not be the truth.  Anyway, no matter what force, we can always say 'no' for we have the power to do so . . . ."

My husband said I was wrong because the master lived in this world.  He believed his master was powerful like god and knew everything.  I asked him to test the source he had opened himself up to.  As expected, the source of his message failed the test badly.  It kind of shook his blind faith in the master.  (I had not recorded how I challenged him.  I did not write much in those days.)  Despite of the result of the test and my long talk, my husband went back to his practice at nightThrough him, I saw how some people could not stop once they picked up the practice, and understood what blind faith / false belief could lead people into.  

On Sunday, I happened to notice two of the tires were almost bald.  It turned out my husband had filled one of the tires with much more air than the rest.  That particular tire had known to leak air, and he thought it was the right thing to do.  In doing so, the tires were not balanced.  We were fortunate we did not have an accident during our long drive back and forth on Saturday.

On Monday (Nov. 24), we went to an auto store to replace the tires before we drove our sons to work.   After lunch hour, our son called to say that he had talked to some of his coworkers, but none of them lived in a city close to where we lived.  To ease his mind, I said we might come late, but we would pick him up.  When I talked to my husband, he said our son could go to a restaurant after he got off work, and stayed there until we could pick him up.  In other words, our son would have to stay in a restaurant for 4 to 5 hours.  I got angry at his matter-of-fact solution.

In the afternoon, I had to go to the bank.  It was very cold, windy, and cloudy.  I started the car, but I just sat there.  I thought of my son.  I lowered my head and began to pray, "Please let there be earth angels to help my son."  Suddenly, out of the thick, dark clouds, the sun came out and shone at me brightly and lovingly.  I said, "I love you, Sun."  I looked at the clock.  It was 2:22 p.m.  At that moment, I knew my prayer had been heard, and everything was going to be alright.

Around 4 pm, my son was home!  His boss had driven him home because he (the boss) had to go to a facility near where we lived.  (My son worked for a big corporation.  Employees had to go to different facilities from time to time.)  The boss had to visit that facility again the next morning (Nov. 25).  He offered to pick up our son on his way back to where they worked.  (I could not express in words how grateful I was.  To God, angels, guides, and the earth angel, thank you!)

On Nov. 26, we woke up early to drive our son to work.  After we got out of our apartment complex, I talked with our son.  I sat in the front passenger seat while our son sat at the back.  My head turned backwards towards him while we talked.  All of a sudden, I stopped talking and looked ahead.  A car with a 444 license plate had got in front of our car.  My heart was filled with awe because 444 was a very special number to me.  I acknowledged God's grace.

Around noon, my son called.  The apartments office had called him that he could pick up the keys to his apartment.  A coworker had driven him to pick up the keys.  He told me his coworker would drop him off at his apartment after work.  We could go to his apartment to pick him up when we could.

If I recalled correctly (since I did not write it down), his friend (the wonderful young man mentioned in The Hot Coffee Incident )  volunteered to pick our son up.  Both of our sons later hung out in his house.  When our sons came home at night, their father was doing his practice.  (When he was into his practice, he did not seem to know what went on around him.)  I finally told my sons about my concerns.  After observing their father's movements, they were concerned too.  We prayed, and tried to cleanse the apartment.

The next day was Thanksgiving Day (Thursday).  Our older son did not have to go to work until the following Monday (Dec.1).  Best yet, we learned a great news.  After the holidays, our son's coworkers would pick him up and drop him off at his apartment after work until he got a car.  (To the earth angels, thank you!)

There were a few more episodes that involved my husband.  I was very worried that he was going to die.  I knew we all died eventually, but I did not want him to leave this world feeling all negative about his life.  During those days, I must have looked terrible.  All my friends (customers / earth angels) took one look at me and asked, "What's wrong?"  I could not tell them what happened.  A friend took a beautiful angel figurine out of her handbag and insisted for me to have it.  Some hugged me and said they would pray for me.  Their concern and love touched me deeply.  (To my friends, thank you.)

Meanwhile, wherever I went, I saw angelic / mystical numbers 444, 222, and 1111 from time to time.  The love of the angels and guides lifted my spirit.  Sometimes I woke up with the messages "Live in Love; do not live in fear" or "Love has no fear".

Indeed, there is always light even though we may feel darkness all around us.

In my next post, I will share with you the incidents that involved the small broken alarm clock and the events that happened in Dec. of 2003.  ( The broken alarm clock and past/present/future )

Love and blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment