Friday, October 14, 2016

A Discourse in Matthew's house

Greetings!

On the last day of the retreat, the master healer spoke briefly.  It seemed he learned of the important role he played in the divine plan just a while back.  He said he heard "Get ready" one day about eight years ago.  He did not know what he should get ready for.  He said he had not planned to return and hold a workshop.  Under much urging, he finally did.  From his voice, it was obvious how things unfolded had been quite an experience to him as well.  

After the 7-Day spiritual retreat, the master healer, who was a professor, flew back to his state because a new school year was about to start.  He said he would come back to meet with us once a month.

With the master healer back to his state and the spiritual teacher soon to go back to his country, I thought our group would not meet again until the end of September or early October.  Twelve days after the retreat, I got an email in the morning about a gathering in Samuel's house the same night.  I gladly said "yes".  Then I got another email.  The meeting was in fact at Matthew's house.  I looked up the route online.  It seemed pretty easy to drive over there.  I was relieved.

However, it was a different matter when I drove there at night.  I had to make a left turn to get into the subdivision.  There were quite a few side roads to the left.  It was dark.  I could not see the small street signs before making the turn.  Anyway, many people were already there when I walked in.  I met Matthew's wife.  She was a wonderful, kind young woman.  Their children were adorable.  The spiritual teacher was there.  I was glad to see him again.

During the discourse, the spiritual teacher revealed the spiritual aspect of the divine plan and the vision of the masters of what we would do.  Many at the gathering had read the books about the spiritual journey and visions of the two masters.  They had some ideas as what we would do.  I was new to this group.  I did not hear anything specific about the divine plan during the healing workshop.  I had assumed the plan was for us to learn the alternative diagnostic assessment practice as the master healer did in his healing work.  Sitting there that night, I realized what I had assumed was probably part of the plan, yet not the whole plan.  Later, I thanked the sister for emailing me about the discourse.  She was the co-organizer of the spiritual group.  When I joined the group for the first time on June 18, she was the one that said someone could take me home if my son wanted to leave.

At the end of the meeting, Matthew asked us to come back a week later for the celebration of the spiritual teacher's birthday.  We applauded the great news!

As I drove home, my heart was filled with joy.  I looked forward to be there on the spiritual teacher's birthday.  What a blessing it was to be in his presence one more time before he went back to his country!

Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment