Monday, February 13, 2017

A Beautiful Red Heart on the TV Screen

Greetings!

Today is February 13, 2017.  Tomorrow will be Valentine's Day.  This morning I woke up remembering I spoke at church on a Feb. 13 Sunday six years ago.  I also recalled the interesting coincidence between a dream and the day I spoke.

On the Sunday I spoke, the chapel was decorated with beautiful red hearts because the next day would be Valentine's Day.  Some hearts hanged down from the ceiling, and some were on the walls.  I felt at ease in this joyful and peaceful atmosphere.  My English was not proficient.  However, I had faith that my loving brothers and sisters would understand me as I spoke from my heart.

After the service was over, some people came to talk to me.  A sister that was very connected to the Divine said she knew the stories I shared were true.  She practically went through my experiences as I shared them.  Another woman said she was the chairwoman of her church's women's group.  She came to our church once in a long while.  She had originally planned to go to her church, but her angels nudged her to come to our church.  She said she now understood why her angels guided her to come.  Her kind words and encouragement touched my heart.

A week later, the pastor that videotaped Sunday services gave me a DVD of last Sunday's service.  He said it was a gift and would not accept any money from me.  (In our church, the fee for a copy of any Sunday service is $12.)  Thank you, Brother.

When I was home, I watched the DVD on the television.  The last image was a beautiful red heart on the TV screen.  Immediately, it reminded me of a dream.  In the dream, I was watching the television.  On the screen was a small red heart.  Why was there a heart on the screen, I wondered.  At the time, I did not know what to make of the dream.  Later, I recorded the dream.  I drew a big heart that took up the whole page at the back as if to symbolize a heart that loved all.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,
Q of D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment