Thursday, January 11, 2018

On Angels Day I heard 'O Come, O Come, Emmanuel'

Greetings!

Today is Jan. 11, a 111 day.  I honor the loving presence of the angels in my life.  I am very grateful for their love and support.  (I also regard Nov. 1 and Nov. 11 as Angels Day.)

This morning I woke up hearing 'O Come, O Come, Emmanuel' over and over in the air.  Meanwhile, I found myself in a wonderful, powerful field of energy.  It lasted for a long time.  I had heard the song before on YouTube, but this was the first time I heard it upon waking up.  Though I loved music, I was not into memorizing lyrics except if I really, really liked a song.  With most songs, I only knew a line or two.  Later in the day, I looked up the lyrics of the 'Emmanuel' song on YouTube.

This waking up hearing music phenomenon was beyond me.  I woke up hearing music only every now and then.  Sometimes I did not know the music or the song I heard.  I wrote down a few notes on my notebook, but could not hum the notes correctly later in the day.  There were times I knew they were American nursery rhymes.  I was not familiar with them since I did not grow up here.  I asked for my older son's help by humming the song.  He wondered why I did not know these simple nursery rhymes!  In a way, I understood he was annoyed to hear that I woke up hearing music.  (He did not want to hear anything mystical / spiritual.)  Therefore, I did not talk to him about the music I heard anymore.  If I did not know the music / song, I either let it go or tried to find an answer from YouTube.  My younger son had told me about the hum the tune app, but I had not tried it.

Here are two interesting music in the air incidents. 

One morning a few years ago, I had three short dreams.  After each short dream, I woke up hearing music.  Each dream came with a different song.  Strangely, I kind of understood what the dreams were telling me.  For example, I heard 'Old MacDonald Had A Farm'.  Immediately, I knew my younger son and his wife had found a house they liked.  From the song, I guessed it was an old house with a big backyard.  Later that day, my son called to let me know that they had put a down payment on a house.  I did not say anything about my dream and the song.  I also did not ask any question about the house.  About 2 or 3 months later, we helped them moved to their new house.  It was a good old house with a big backyard (or a backyard much bigger than their previous house).

Some months ago, I woke up hearing a nursery rhyme.  It went on and on in the air, yet I could not hear the words clearly.  Since I had no idea what it was, I began to chant ** to stop the music.  The next morning, I woke up hearing the same music again.  It was rare that I heard the same song two mornings in a row.  I tried my best to listen.  I could hum the tune.  It was a very pleasant, easy to sing song.  However, I just could not figure out the words.  In my heart, I wondered, "Why do I hear the song again?  I don't know the song."  Suddenly, I heard "Daisy, Daisy".  When I turned on the computer, I learned the song was 'A Bicycle Built For Two'.

Why did I hear 'O Come, O Come, Emmanuel' on this Angels Day?  I did not know.  The night before I had prayed for those that were greatly affected by the wildfires and mudslides in California.

The day is almost over.  The energy in me and around me is still very strong.  It is especially strong when I listen to the music 'O Come, O Come, Emmanuel'.

Have a good night!

Many blessings,
Q of D

** I woke up hearing mantras more often than music.  They were mantras that I knew.  I supposed it happened because I had chanted those mantras on and off over the years.  However, I never knew which mantra I would hear when I came out of my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment