Sunday, September 29, 2019

An Interesting Dream on Attribute and the song 'A Time for Us'

Greetings!

Here was the dream I had in the morning of April 11, 2019.  (Re The Word Attribute )

I was in a big classroom.  It was filled with students.  A teacher, male, instructed the students to reflect on their life and come up with what they obtained / attained **  from their experiences.  He said what one had obtained / attained from one's experiences was like a ring on a finger.  He gave us some examples such as Ring of Power, Ring of Fire and etc.  (** I used got / obtained / attained while writing down my dream.  These were the words that the human I was familiar with, and might not necessary signify any difference in the meaning.) 

I talked to the others.  Some said they attained this or that.  I was undecided as what I had obtained.  It seemed each one of us sat by a desk with two chairs.  So we could move around and talk.  I went to the desk where my mother was, and sat next to her.  She was totally focused on reflecting upon her life.  I went to another desk, and sat next to my son (i.e. my older son).  He was focused on his assignment too.  I went back to the desk I used to sit.  Some students were moving around talking to the others like I did.  (When I moved to sit next to my mother or my son, I observed how focused they were.  We did not talk.)

By then, the teacher had left the classroom to let us do our work.

At this point of the dream, I felt confused.  I seemed to be observing what went on in the dream instead of in the dream as I had been.

I saw the me in the dream came up with the thought that I had obtained / attained 'gentleness' through my life experiences; life was not by force or power, and it was through my gentleness that I had made a difference.

I saw two men came to where I sat.  They were there to take me to see the head of the school or the council (no clear indication in the dream).  Though I used the word 'talk', no words were spoken.  Everything that went on was more like a mutual understanding than a conversation.  There was an indication that what I came up was of importance.

The observing me wondered why was it what I came up was important.  Did it mean I attained the Ring of Gentleness?  At that instant, the human judgment came in.  I thought as far as I knew  'gentleness' was not an attribute (as said*) in the attributes of God.  (*the words 'as said' were in my journal)

Then I woke up hearing music in the air.  The music, enthused with powerful energy, became louder and louder.  I bathed in a wonderful field of energy.  The music went on and on.  It became more and more invigorating as if telling me something yet I did not know the title or the lyrics of the song.  My whole being was energized and filled with powerful energy.  I did not want to leave the bed. 

I finally got out of bed to use the computer to find out what the music / song was.  I went to the website and hummed the tune.  The song was

                                                      A Time For Us

The first one on the list on YouTube was sung by Andy Williams.  I liked the lyrics.  Why did I hear this song?  I did not know.  Since that morning, I heard the song every now and then.  On that day, I simply wrote down the dream and what happened later as it had happened.  I did not try to analyze the dream.

In this particular dream, I felt confused for a moment when I found myself observing instead of in the dream as I had been.  However, I wanted to point out that in some of my dreams I was the observer as well as a participant in the dream too.  As I observed what went on in a dream, sometimes thought / ideas / inspiration came.  I might learn a lesson or something about myself through observing a dream.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~ 

If you have been reading my blog, I have shared many stories on this phenomenon of waking up and hearing music.  For examples, You Are My Sunshine , Music in the air , On Angels Day I heard 'O Come, O Come, Emmanuel' , Sukiyaki on Christmas Morning and And I love you so To this day, I still cannot remember the lyrics of most of these songs except And I love you so and A Time for us.

Enjoy the nice weather and beauty of fall!

Many Blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment