Monday, February 15, 2021

In the dream, I kept asking myself, "Why am I here?"

Greetings!

A while back, I had a dream in which I kept asking myself "Why am I here?"  Upon waking up, I saw the time on the clock was 5:53 a.m.  

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

I was in a gathering.  The place was spacious.  The host was a woman.  Other than the host and a few others, it seemed we *** were there because we had received invitations to come.  (*** There were probably about 10 to 15 of us.)  The host began the meeting by asking one after another to talk about herself or himself.  As I listened, I realized this was a gathering of healers, and those that were invited were highly regarded healers.  A woman healer said she was clairvoyant.  She talked in length about her healing work.  Another healer shared his healing modality and experiences.  All the while, I wondered why I was there.  I thought they were known healers, but I was not; in fact, not many people knew me as a healer.

Next scene - People were walking back into the place after a break.  (Outside, I saw bright sunlight.)  Some new faces walked among us.  They were not there earlier.

As I walked back inside, I saw a man sat on a long sofa (much longer than the average sofa) near the back of the place.  I recognized him as a well known healer.  (The me in the dream recognized him, but in life I did not know such a person.)  I went to sit on a regular size sofa by the side of the wall.

Two women went to sit on the sofa where the man was.  They were known healers too.  The man sat to the left, one woman sat in the middle, and the other woman sat to the right.  There was a lot of space between the three of them because it was an extra long sofa.  The woman that sat in the middle looked at me with a wonderful smile.  She said to me, "Don't sit there alone!  Come and sit with me!"  I went to sit next to her.  In my heart, I continued to wonder why I was there.

There was a commotion in the front of the hall (i.e. near the entrance).  A young woman said loudly that a particular woman healer should have been invited.  She said the healer had performed many magical healing, and lots of people lined up to receive healing from her everyday.  A small group of people that came with the young woman voiced their support.  In a calm and polite voice, the host said the organization had done a research before sending out the invitations.  The young woman continued to say the healer she knew was very famous and should have been invited. 

Again, I wondered, "Why am I here?"  I felt I did not belong to be there or I was not qualified.

The man sitting on the long sofa said, "She (the young woman) just does not get it.  The host is telling her that the one she tries to promote is not qualified because the organization had done a thorough research.  Those that are invited are real healers."

The me in the dream continued to ask myself "Why am I here?"  I did not understand how I could be one of the healers that were being invited.  

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

As I woke up, I went over the dream in my mind.  I remembered it clearly, yet only part of the dream was vivid.  For examples, I saw images of the man healer, the extra long sofa, the woman healer that invited me to sit next to her, and the bright sunlight outside.  (As mentioned above, the me in the dream recognized the two healers, yet they were not any healer that I knew / heard of in this plane).  At the time of this writing, I could no longer recall how they looked like except I might have a brief description of them in my journal.  In the dream, it was obvious the gathering was not a ceremony for glory or honor.  The healers were invited there for a purpose. 

In my experience, my dreams sometimes conveyed an advice or an important message that was relevant to where I was (spiritually speaking), e.g. A Powerful, Profound Dream .  As I contemplated over the dream of "why am I here'', I understood how relevant it was for me to have such a dream at this time.  Afterward, I thought it was time to go back to sleep.  I looked over to the clock.  The time was 6:53 a.m., exactly one hour had gone by. 

I would share my understanding of why I had this dream in my next post.  

The ground is covered with snow.  Stay warm, and may peace be with you always!

Love and blessings,
Q of D
   


No comments:

Post a Comment