Monday, April 4, 2022

Part 4 - 11 days after the 49th Day, he appeared in my dreams

Greetings!

Eleven days after the 49th Day, Music in the Air and Blue Sparkling Light , I woke up from two consecutive dreams in the morning.  I used the word 'consecutive' because I got into the second dream right after the first dream was over.  In my journal, I used first part and second part of a dream instead of 2 dreams.  My husband appeared in both of the dreams.  

The dreams had different settings.  On the surface, they seemed to be separate dreams or dreams that were not related.  In truth, they are closely connected in the healing process of my relationship with my husband.  After my last post, I tried to write about the dreams.  Days went by.  I stuck in writing.  

Meanwhile, I had many problems with my desktop computer, e.g. page unresponsive, frozen screen and etc.  Many times I had to power down the computer.  I bought my desktop computer before Thanksgiving in 2010.  The 20-inch screen was a gift from my loved ones.  My loved ones could read tiny text, but I could not.  With a 20-inch screen and my choice of large size fonts, I found using the computer easier and more enjoyable than before.  (I just measure the screen.  It is 20" wide X 11 1/2", 23" diagonal.)   

A couple of years ago, my loved ones gave me one of their old laptops which had a 17" screen.  They wanted me to have a feel of working on a laptop.  They knew my old computer might need to be replaced someday.  I was nicely surprised the laptop was faster and easier to use than the old computer.  I still used the computer for blogging because it was easy to read on a big screen.

From the very beginning, my younger son had told me to call him whenever there was a problem with the computer.  My son and his family did not live nearby.  With three kids, he and his wife were busy all the time.  Since the Internet had solutions for almost everything, I eventually learned to fix some of the problems by myself.  Of course, there were a couple of times that I made it into a bigger problem than it was while trying to fix it by myself 😊.  

It was the case a few weeks ago.  My son restored my files and created a new account for me.  He reiterated that I should call him instead of trying to fix problems by myself.  At home, I noticed everything appeared different.  I realized the fonts, size of text, background pictures, and etc. had changed.   Of course, my son had no idea of all of these when he fixed my computer.  I began to fix it by myself, and ran into a problem.  This time I called my son right away.  Over the phone, my younger son was giving instructions to my older son as how to fix the problem.  Somehow, this mom found the whole scene unreal and super funny.  I burst out laughing.  With a stern face, my loved one looked at me and asked, "'Mom, what's so funny!"  Oh, how could I explain?  I ended up laughing some more.  Understandably, my laughing did not sit well with my sons who were focusing on fixing the problem I created.  It was okay.  It was with hope that one of these days that I would be bathed in their joyful laughs.  

Anyway, upon contemplation, I came to understand that part of me wanted to get over the whole thing about my husband's death, and simply wrote about the last two dreams.  However, deep within, I understood why I stuck in writing.  It was because I realized - if I simply wrote about the dreams without touching on the background of all that had happened, the purpose / value of sharing my life lessons would be lost.

April is here.  A spiritual teacher and psychic once said to me, "I understand you don't want attention; but, if you don't put yourself out there, how are you going to do your work?"  To be of service has always been my intention.  In the last few months, I have joined new groups and attended many zoom meetings.  I used to hide myself from being seen.  I now choose (free will 😊) to sit through most meetings with video.  I feel surge of energies during online meetings just as in-person meetings.  I have met many wonderful spiritual brothers and sisters.  It has been a good experience. 

Enjoy the spring!

Love & Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment