Saturday, December 9, 2023

As We Give, We Also Receive

Greetings!

On Nov. 29, Wednesday, I went to a store to buy grocery.  I was nicely surprised a brand name 24-pack bottled water was on sale because I knew we were almost out of bottled water.  (I did not drink bottled water, but my son did.)  Just then, I heard a voice from behind saying "Can I get one for you?"  I gladly said "Yes!"  A woman in her 30 s stepped forward.  I saw that she was not an employee of the store, but a customer just like me.   She grabbed a pack and placed it onto my shopping cart.  I thanked her with a big smile.  In fact, I smiled throughout the day feeling fortunate that I met kind-hearted people all the time.

The next morning a reading by a wonderful channel back in 2010 came to my mind as soon as I woke up.  Later, I looked through my plastic totes, and found the transcript of the reading.  According to the channeled messages, these brief interactions with others were part of a carefully designed divine plan.  As people drew close wanting to help me, they gave (i.e. helping me) and received what they needed.  It was the same with me.  As I received, I fulfilled my purpose of serving (giving) without drawing any attention.  Our human selves might not know what went on, and it was meant to be.

As we give, we also receive.  It serves to remind us to be kind, loving, gentle and patient toward others.

Many Blessings,
Q of D
                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment