Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Vision of an ear of Corn

Greetings!

I found in my old journal an entry dated January 17, 2006 of a vision of an ear of corn. I simply recorded it that day.  I was amazed by what I saw, but I did not know how to interpret it.  I remembered the vision because the images were vivid and the colors were lively.
       
                                     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My older son went to work at 7:43 a.m.  My younger son talked to me for a while, and he left for work at 8:15 a.m.  I went back to my bedroom. There was a light pulsation on my forehead.  I sat down.  An hour later, the vibration around my head did not stop, and became even more noticeable.  I closed my eyes.  I tried to hear the pulsation within.  Then I had a vision.

I was holding an ear of corn.  I took off the husk.  I was surprised to see yellow as well as green kernels (green like green peas).  The kernels started coming off onto a piece of white paper.  The kernels seemed to expand or grow on the paper.  Then all the kernels were on the paper.  (Unlike a regular ear of corn, there was no core left when all the kernels came off.)  On the paper, there were lots of yellow kernels of corn since the green ones had become yellow.  The kernels turned into white flour, and the white flour merged with the white paper.  The vision ended.

                                     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have a few visions over the years.  The visions are always very clear - with vivid images and colors.  However, in my everyday life I cannot visualize even though I recalled I could easily see colorful images when I was small.  If anyone of you know how to interpret my vision, please email me.  I would love to hear your vision or dreams too.

Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment