Saturday, June 9, 2012

The pattern in my life that needed to be changed

Greetings!

Not long after my Guide's Words On Dreams, I had two dreams in the morning of 2/28/2010 which corresponded with what my spirit guides had told me.  I decided to share with you the dreams as well as my guide's words about them with the hope that it might help you to examine your life pattern too.  I had shortened the long dream because my guide's words were more important.
                             
The short dream - A friend and I entered a stadium.  I had a backpack and I was carrying a pair of scissors.  The performing stage was an upward column of seats. Some youngsters were performing on the upward column.  A world known celebrity (female) was up there with them while a small number of adults watched on the ground.  My friend and I decided to sit on the side.  When the show was over,  the celebrity came down to talk to the people on the ground.  I saw her limping a little bit (it did not seem to be serious).  I wondered if I could help her, but I did not go to her.

The long dream - In a factory, a young woman with a little boy told her co-workers that her husband had been seriously hurt in a car accident, and his condition (paralyzed, not sure) was irrevocable.  My uncle was the owner of the factory.  He and his wife were listening too.  I was in a room not far away.  As I listened, I thought I might be able to help if she would allow me to work on her husband.  It was a thought.  I did not get out of the room to talk to the woman.

My uncle walked into the room I was in.  He wanted to help the young woman.  He asked me to use my check book to write a check for $10,000 for the young woman, and he would reimburse me later.  I took out my check book.  I told my uncle I did not have enough money in my checking account.  However, I would transfer some money from my saving account to the checking account.  My aunt walked in and heard what I said.  She said she would write the check, but it would be less than the amount my uncle had indicated.  She told my uncle to leave the matter to her, and walked away.  

Next scene I was looking for my aunt.  I wanted to talk to her that I might be able to help the young woman.  I could not find my aunt.  I thought she probably would not care to hear about it.  I let the whole thing go.

When I examined my dreams, I found they carried the same theme - I wanted to help, but I did not.

In the long dream, the uncle stood for someone who was truly trustworthy and loving. (That was how he was in life.)  So when he asked me to write the check, I thought of transferring money from my saving to my checking account.  Meanwhile, my aunt was different from my uncle.  My uncle knew his wife, and that was the reason he asked me to write the check.

I could not understand my short dream.  I thought it was an event in a higher dimension.  If that was the case, it did not make any sense that the celebrity was limping even slightly.  So I asked my guide about my dreams.
                      
"In your short dream, you thought you were not important or could not make a difference.  So you did not act upon your thought.  In your long dream, your uncle relied on you to take out the plan to help the young woman.  When your aunt appeared and asked to take over, you simply relented.  You thought she had more authority than you.  However, your uncle had asked you to do it.  What it meant was in life you also lived through this pattern, and failed to do what were yours to do.

DO NOT THINK you cannot make a difference.  DO NOT THINK others are more qualified than you.  Nothing is getting done if nobody steps forward.  Of course, it is always up to you if you choose to do it or not.  Sometimes you have to speak up even if it causes a conflict.  Look beyond the human roles.  Nobody is more important than another, but someone may be more suitable to do a job than the other.  If that one relents and let another take over, the end result is different.

DO NOT COMPARE.  In most cases, people feel they are superior; while in your case, you think they are more qualified than you in the worldly view.  It is not that you feel inferior.  No.  However, you take into account how others may "view" you or judge you according to the worldly qualifications.  You are your worst critic if you have this assumption.  Yes, some may view you that way.  But what does it matter what some think.  You know what you come to do . . . So DO IT without delay.

In your short dream, the celebrity was getting ready to work with the new generation of children to bring about changes on earth.  You happened to stumble onto the preparation.  It was valid to think what you could do.  You could have done a lot of good even in your dreams if you acted upon how you felt - the result would have been carried over and manifested in the physical reality.  Next time don't hesitate if you think you can help.  It is always up to the others if they want to accept.

Do you remember your friend Y?  In her case, you have gone beyond your human personality to be an instrument of healing.  After the last time, you decided you would not work on her again.  But what is an instrument?  Is it your will or Thy Will?  On the surface, she never shows any sign of acceptance.  However, you are not dealing with the human her.  Her higher self knows what is going on.  Nothing will occur without the mutual agreement on the higher level.  The lower self may resist, but the higher self is eternally guiding and directing.  In her healing, both of you are operating from that consciousness.  So do not let go of what you can do for others.  Do it when you feel guided."

Indeed, there were times words came to me, but I did not speak up.  There were also times I stepped aside when someone else wanted to take charge.  I never thought I might be more suitable to do it since some people had asked me to do it.  I never thought the end result might be different.  That day I realized I must change this pattern (attitude) in my life.  This pattern neither served me nor others.

What about you, my friends?  Look within and examine your life.  Is there any pattern that hinders your spiritual growth and needs to be changed?

With love and light I share with you this experience.

Many blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment