Wednesday, March 11, 2015

May your days be full of laughter!

Greetings!

Yesterday I listened to the channeled messages of the Ascended Masters on YouTube.  In one of the messages, I heard the words man, woman, and child.  It reminded me of an incident during which I burst out laughing uncontrollably and heartily.  I knew there was no way to convey how I felt at that time, but I would try.

A few years ago, I booked a reading with a channel who gave readings in a way similar to Edgar Cayce, the sleeping prophet.  Before the reading, a friend told me it was not the same as a psychic reading.  The channel would lie down and get into a trance.  He would then relate information from the Akashic Record and guidance from our guides / angels.  My friend said, other than the channel, someone would be there to assist or conduct the reading.

When I arrived, I learned that the one who was supposed to conduct the reading could not come.  Therefore, the channel gave me a sheet of paper with instructions as what to say before and after the reading.  Unlike Edgar Cayce who went into a deep trance, the channel told me he was about 20% conscious of what went on during readings.  At one point while we talked, he left the room to attend to something.  I began reading the instruction sheet, and found the following confusing.

.........release the outcome to the universal forces that help this _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                                                                     man / woman /child

I thought, " Why not simply say the name of the one who comes for the reading?" Instead of saying 'the universal forces that help this woman', I wanted to say -

.........release the outcome to the universal forces that help (my name)

Meanwhile, I wondered if there was a particular reason for the instruction to be the way it was.  I decided to talk to the channel about it.  When he came back to the room, we talked for quite a while.  However, I forgot to ask him about it.  Later, he lay down and the reading began.

It was an amazing reading.  The information from the Akashic Records or Book of Life was interesting.  It answered some of the questions that I could not get from a regular psychic reading.

When the reading was over, I began to say the words on the instruction sheet that helped the channel to  come back to the present.  I soon came to those words man/woman/child.  I paused.  At that very moment, I thought, "Hey, I have lived many lifetimes, and I have been man, woman, and child!"  So I said -

.........release the outcome to the universal forces that help this man, woman, child ....

As the words came out of my mouth, they sounded hilarious.  I burst out laughing, and the channel laughed too.  We had another round of laughter after I managed to finish saying the words on the instruction sheet.

Well, it is true I have been all of that - man, woman, and child.

To the brother who gave me the reading, thank you.

Laughing is good for the body, mind, and soul.  May your days be full of laughter!

Many blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment