Saturday, April 9, 2016

CD & books by Deepak - gifts from my loved ones

Greetings!

Today must be my lucky day.  I receive four gifts from my loved ones.

The Secret of Healing - Meditations for Transformation & Higher Consciousness CD

The Book of Secrets - Unlocking the Hidden Dimensions of Your Life

Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul  - How to Create a New You

The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire - Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence

The CD and books are all by Deepak Chopra, a wonderful spiritual teacher.  Every now and then, Deepak Chopra and Oprah facilitate free 21-Day online meditations. Currently, there is a 21-Day meditation on Shedding the Weight : Mind, Body and Spirit.  However, today is the 20th day, the second last day.  If you are interested, please go to their website to check out their meditation CD and books.

Why do I recommend meditations facilitate by Oprah and Deepak?  I can feel energy. Every time I log in, wonderful energy begins to pulsate around my crown and my whole body.  I believe it has everything to do with the intention and energy of the loving brothers and sisters at the Deepak Center.

We can find many meditations and healing music online, but the energy of each may not be the same.  I often go online to listen to the messages channeled by a spiritual teacher from U.K.  The energy she channels through is very loving and powerful. There is another person who reads the transcript and repeats her message.  This person's voice was clear, yet the energy is not the same.

To my loved ones, thank you for the gifts.

To my friends, may all of us embrace life with ease and joy (the centering thought of today's meditation) !

Love,
Q of D    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment