Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I omit something in my last post

Greetings!

I just noticed I did not mention the following in my last post.

Later, the host put a chair inside the circle.  He asked a young woman to sit on the chair, and said to the healer that it was time to do some healing.  When the host said that, the woman sitting next to me immediately left her chair, and moved to sit on a couch about two feet behind me.  At the time, I did not think much about it or why she left her chair.  (I had since added this to my post I asked to be a source of healing to the others, and I was .)

Of course, I now understood the woman (an empath) left the circle because she was highly empathetic to other's physical and emotional pain (or imbalance).  She did not act any differently earlier because the main healer did not work on the young woman as the host had requested.  Later, the focus was on the man that could not sleep. The young woman did not receive healing, but the main healer had asked her to book a private session with him on a later day.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

In the gathering, the clairvoyant healer did not talk much about himself except some words about his ability to see.  At home, I looked at the business card he gave me, and went online to read about his spiritual journey.  I found out he was a known healer with multi abilities.  During the gathering, he offered healing to many for free.  I greatly admired this brother's pure intention of helping others.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

It seemed no future gathering was scheduled at this time.  From the information, the attendance that Saturday was almost twice of that of their regular monthly meeting.  I hoped the gathering had not caused any complain from the neighbors of the couple that had gracefully allowed the use of their home.

Will we meet again?  When there is a will, there is a way.

Peace and blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment