Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Spiritual Teacher Returns to give Discourses

Greetings!

I am excited about July and August.  The spiritual teacher (a realized master) will return to give discourses later this month.  He will stay until the middle of August.  (Re The Spiritual Teacher's Birthday and other posts published from June to Oct. 2016.)

After the spiritual teacher returned to his country last September, our group met once a month.  The master healer (the professor) came to be with us each month.  He lived in a state that was far from our state.  We were very grateful for his commitment to lead us.
 
Unlike last year, I might not write about the upcoming retreat except if I felt a certain happening would be beneficial to share.  I wrote about what happened last year because it was the first time I went to a 7-day retreat.  I learned many more people had signed up online for this year's retreat.  That was wonderful!  

My friends and I are looking forward to be in the presence of the spiritual teacher again.  In joy, I share with you the good news.

Peace,
Q of D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment