Saturday, May 19, 2018

She told me to thank my friends before entering a new phase

Greetings!

In the last few weeks, I have been revising some of my old posts published in 2012 and 2013.

Among my old posts, I liked  The dream of a new handbag and a new role .  As I reread it, I realized I had forgotten the amazing dream in this particular experience.  It was good that I had recorded my life stories (at least some of them) in the last 17 years.

In that post, I wrote about a dream in which the (original) owner of the holistic center told me to make a list of all the friends that I had come to know through the center.  Next to each name, I should write down what I felt I was thankful for.  In the dream, there was a sense of urgency for me to do that. 
I began the list with the owner of the center on the top.  Somehow I could not remember her last name.  Someone told me it started with the letter D.  I was confused because I knew it was not.
Seeing the owner busy cleaning the center, I went to help her.   When she walked out of the center, I had not finished the thank-you list.
Later, I could not find my black handbag.  I saw a green handbag.  I realized I no longer used the old black handbag, and the green handbag was my new handbag.

The following were events that eventually unfolded after the dream.

I did not write the thank-you list after the dream because I did not see the point of doing that.  A few months later, the owner did not join us on Thursdays as she used to.  I participated in a 2-day healing workshop on March 24 and 25.  Soon after, I spontaneously picked up a pen and wrote a letter to thank all of my friends.  (At the time, the human I had completely forgotten about the dream.)  On Thursday, I told my circle that I had learned a healing art.  The teacher of the circle immediately asked me to be the on-site healer on Wednesdays.  (Re More on my journey as a channel of spiritual healing energy )  We also learned the teacher whose first name began with the letter D was now the new owner of the center.

In my dream experiences, handbags symbolized our earthly identities.  Green was the color of healing.  When I realized the green handbag was my new handbag, it meant my new role as a healer.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

No matter what situations we go through, I have learned a heart of gratitude helps us more than we can image.  Therefore, I choose to share with you the experience again.  If you have time, please click to view the subsequent post  Gratitude and A New Beginning .


Many blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment