Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy 2020! Lady Portia's Words on LOVE

Greetings!

It had been quite a while since I published  What is love .  In that post, a woman asked the facilitator "What is love?"  At the end of my post, I promised to write a follow up post on love.  Below was an excerpt from the message about love from Lady Portia (the sacred feminine aspect of Saint Germain) channeled through Natalie Glasson, the founder of the Sacred School of Omna.  In the message, Lady Portia said her love and our love were (are) from the same source.  

"My love and your love are expressed and utilised in different and diverse waysTherefore, our love is the same while embodying a different purpose.  However, the goal of our love is the same.  This signifies that the journey and expression of love can be different.  In recognizing this, you accept that your source is the same while you have the freedom to be your unique essence or soul without judgment for yourself and others.  You give yourself and others permission to express the flow of truth while recognising the oneness that is always present.  This is truly liberating and allows judgment and the need to understand to fall away.  You create a space for your truth to be present within you and through you while honouring the same within others."

As I had mentioned earlier, I had not written any post for some weeks.  The truth was I found myself facing some situations or conflict.  At first, I wanted very much to clear things up.  Then I realized the best I could do at this time was to let it be.  It was not easy.  The human I did not want to be judged / misunderstood, and automatically, I wanted to react.  As time went by, I knew I had made the right decision to let it go.  I was at ease and at peace.

Happy New Year!

Love,
Q of D

P.S.  As I looked up the message from Lady Portia, I noticed I subscribed to Natalie Glasson's messages on Nov. 11, 2016, 1111 Angels Day!  I had listened to her messages on YouTube for a couple of years before I suddenly decided to sign up.  Her channeled messages from the loving beings helped me a lot over the years.  If you are interested, please visit her website Sacred School of OmNa - omna.org

No comments:

Post a Comment