Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The business card was but a prompt to share the message

Greetings!

I cleaned up a drawer, saw a business card, and ended up writing my last post Who left many messages on her answering machine?

I observed sometimes our memories were fuzzy.  When we simply recalled something from memory, what we thought had happened could be distorted or incorrect in some ways.  For example, one day long time ago, my friends at work argued over the year of a big event.  I did not know the ages of my friends, but all of them said they had participated in the celebration of the event.  One said she was four years old when it happened.  She told the others the year, and another friend said she was wrong.  My friends came up with different years, and the disagreement went on.  I knew nothing about the celebration, but I was a stamp collector.  I listened for a while.  I decided to tell them the year on the stamps commemorating the event.  Still, the dispute went on.  I smiled and walked away.

Due to the touches of the Loving Divine, I began writing down some of the things that happened in my life about 15 years ago.  In the summer of 2008, I 'got' it from my guides that it was time to go through my journals.  As I went through some of my journals, I read dreams and incidents that I had forgotten.  I also realized I did not record a few important events in my life.  It might be I was busy in getting ready for the event.  I was exhausted, and did not write anything for some days.

When I began writing my blog in 2011, I was certainly glad that I had taken the time to write down some of my experiences.  Whenever I wanted to share an experience, I always went through my journal of that time to make sure I told the story as it was.

In order to write about Who left many messages on her answering machine?, I took out my journal too.  A day or two after I published the post, I continued reading some entries past the 2009 October workshop.  I read that I went through a human drama after the workshop.  I realized I had a far more important message to relate.  The woman's business card was but a prompt for me to share with you that significant message.

I will write about the experience in my next post.

Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment