Monday, June 20, 2016

Two Powerful Healers came from Another State

Greetings!

Last Tuesday (June 14), I was delighted to find out online that two powerful healers from another state would be present in a spiritual gathering that was close to where I lived.  It was free, and people of all faith were welcome.  The host suggested for those that came to bring a vegetarian dish.  I signed up online to join them on Saturday, June 18.  The gathering was from 1 pm to 4 pm.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

After I signed up (i.e. June 14), I wrote the following in my journal.

My higher self, guides, and angels:

1. Let me meet up with my spiritual brothers and sisters to receive love and support as well as to give love and support.

2. Let me receive the necessary, appropriate healing and activation of my power within.  Let me be a channel of healing to the others too.

3. I acknowledge the lights of others as they acknowledge mine.  Together, we work to make this world a better place.

4. I get to meet up with some souls that are closely connected to me.  Together, we grow spiritually.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

I told my older son about the Saturday spiritual gathering.

For years, my older son said he did not want to hear anything spiritual.  I respected his right, and seldom talked to him about my experiences.  My son knew I was not comfortable driving anywhere that was far away from home.  He told me he was willing to drive me anywhere if he was free.  Thanks to him, I got to go to some spiritual festivals and meetings that were regarded as far to me.  However, as much as he was willing, he had shown his disinterest.  Eventually, I decided I would only attend gatherings that were nearby so that I could drive there by myself.

This gathering with the two healers was close to where we lived.  I had no problem going there by myself.  Why did I tell my son?

Deep down, I felt this kind of healing gathering was good for him.  Like everybody else, my son was much more than the human being he saw in himself.  He was quite sensitive to energy.  Whenever I was surged with energy, he could sense it right away even though I had said nothing.  He had other abilities, yet he denied / mentally blocked them.   

My son said, "Do you need me to drive you there?  I can't.  XXXX (his friend) has asked me to help them move to their new house on Saturday."

XXXX was the wonderful young man that I had written about in The Hot Coffee Incident and The Healing In the Washroom .  The young couple had a daughter.  I heard they had bought a beautiful new house months ago.  I was very happy for them.  I was also proud of my son who was always willing to help.

I said, "No.  It is very close to where we live.  I just want to tell you about the gathering."

I wish he could go to the healing gathering, but, there was nothing more important than helping a friend.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

From the information, I knew one healer could see auras.  I did not know how the two healers looked like.  I saw a small picture of the host, but there was no picture*** of the healers.

Two days later, I dreamt I was in a place.  People sat around leisurely holding plates of food.  In the dream, I thought I had come for a healing service or assembly.  Where was the assembly?  I saw a black man.  I asked him about it.  He asked me to come with him.  We entered a room.  I saw a small group of people gathered in the front of the room.  I did not walk to join the group.  I saw a table with crystals and other small items.  I put my hand over each item as if to feel the energies.  Afterward, we walked out of the room.  The man said, "So ... you are a healer."  I said, "Yes, I am."  The dream continued for a little while.  Then I woke up.

*** I visited the web page again this morning (i.e. June 20).  If I had clicked on 'photo', I would have seen a small picture of one of the healers, but I had not done that before I went to the gathering.

                                            ~         to be continued         ~

Here are the links to the next two posts


No comments:

Post a Comment