Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy thoughts produce a happy you

Greetings!

One summer day long ago, I sat inside our restaurant looking through the window.  The sun was shining.  The sky was beautifully blue.  I thought how nice it would be if I could go outside and enjoy this gorgeous day.  For seven years now, we had been working seven days a week and 11 to 13 hours a day.  I felt I was trapped in the restaurant.  I sighed.  I said to my guides and angels: "How can I return to peace?"

Let the beauty be inside of you
And you are looking from within
Feel it, Q of D
Feel the blue sky within you
Feel the trees and flowers inside you
Hear the birds' singing
See the birds flying happily in you
What you see is not outside of you
It is within you, Q of D

It is not the environment that is affecting you
It is what is within you
You can feel peace and calm in a thunderstorm
You can also feel unrest 
when you stand in front of a lake and there is no wind or sound

What you hold in your mind matters, Q of D
Happy thoughts produce a happy you
What does it matter what happens to you in the future
It is how you feel now, right now

Be happy, Q of D
You think too much
Quiet your mind
Don't be too critical of yourself
Smile, Q of D, smile

"Oh, I thought I was trapped, but I am not!" I smiled a happy smile.

So how's your summer so far, my brothers and sisters?  Great?!

With love and a big smile,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment