Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Have you forgotten how to play 'Bridge'?

Greetings!

When I was young, I liked to play Chinese chess and 'Bridge' (a card game played by 4 people in two competing partnerships).  I had forgotten the rules of the card game because I had not played 'Bridge' for a long, long time. 

Some months ago, I knew I could not go to work on time on a certain day because I had something to do that morning.  When I talked to my bosses, we all agreed I might as well take the whole day off since most of my tasks needed to be done in the morning.  My bosses said it was quite alright since business had been slow.

After doing what I had to do that morning, I arrived home much earlier than I had expected.  I decided to go back to sleep since I woke up very early and had the day off.  Soon I had a dream.  In the dream, my bosses and I sat by a table.  We were playing a card game.  However, all of us seemed to be at a loss as how to play the game.  Suddenly, I heard a voice outside of the dream

                              "Have you forgotten how to play 'Bridge'?"

Instantly, I woke up.  I got what the dream was telling me.  When people worked together, it was like partnership in a card game; we needed to cooperate and work closely with one another to get the job done.  As much as I still felt tired, I understood what my spirit guide was telling me.  I picked up the phone.  I called my boss and asked if my help was needed.  She said, "Yes, please come if you can."  It turned out to be a busy day.  At the end of the day, my boss said she was very glad that I came back to help.   

Recently one of my bosses in the midst of doing something suddenly said: "Thank you for your presence.  You have made our life much easier."

To me, I am just doing my part.  I fully understand when I make other people's life easier, I am making my own life easier.  In truth, my bosses have always been kind and considerate.  And, I am grateful.

Have a wonderful day!

Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment