Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LOVE IS and is not bound by time, space or distance

Greetings!

Last Sunday Rev. L  was the speaker at our church.  She is a spiritual teacher, Medicine Wheel healer, spiritual artist and a spiritual dance leader for Beautiful Painted Arrow.  She is very attuned to the Divine, and one of the most loving spiritual sisters I have met.

Every time she came, our small church would be filled because of her presence.  Many people followed her wherever she went.  The last time she came was over a year ago. That afternoon I took a step outside of my comfort zone* to join her medicine wheel healing service which was held in a house not far from where I live.  (*I was not comfortable socializing and driving where I had never been.)  I went there with the intention of honoring her for all the good she was/is and all the good she had done.  It was a beautiful service.  When it was over, I went to thank her.  However, I never voiced my intention of why I was there. (Please click to view A simple, lighthearted story of the Touch of God')

So we had not seen each other for over a year.  When the service was over, many went to talk to her.  I chatted with my friends.  I also made sure I would go to her to show my love and respect before she left. When we finally stood before each other, we smiled.  She said: "Every time I come, I look for your face. I am always glad to see you."  I told her I was always glad to see her too.  How heart warming it was to hear her beautiful, sweet voice.  She then looked into my eyes and said: "You know, I honor you the same way you honor me.  Thank you."  I looked into her eyes and said: "Thank you."  We embraced each other.  She asked me how to say 'thank you' in Chinese, and she taught me how to say it in her language.  Then we embraced each other again in the language we had just learned.

I honor her again with this post.

Now take a minute to think of those you love.  Those who have moved on and those who are still here.  Send them love NOW. Love Is and is not bound by time, space or distance.  Let love flow in your heart and fill you.  NOW project your love to the whole world and Mother Earth.

Thank you!

Many blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment