Tuesday, September 25, 2012

God Is Love

Greetings!

Do you fear God?

One day years ago, I was on the phone with my younger son.  I was feeling very frustrated.  I told my son I did not know what to believe anymore.  In a reading, my guides and angels had told me they would help me sell the restaurant.  They said they really wanted me to move on with my life mission.  However, months had gone by.  There was no buyer.  The business was very slow.  I struggled to pay the bills month after month.  Over the phone, I said negatively about God, guides, angels, and the angel reader.  My son told me he understood my frustration.  He asked me to hold onto hope.

Later that night, I thought of what I had said.  I was very ashamed of myself.  No matter how frustrated I was, there was absolutely no excuse for me to say those words.  Was I afraid that God, my angels, and spirit guides could be mad at me?  No, not at all.  I had only known of unconditional love from the Divine.  I felt very terrible because I could not forgive myself for behaving like that.  In my heart, I kept saying, "Oh, I am ashamed for what I said.  I am sorry."  Mentally exhausted, I drifted in and out of sleep.  Every time I came out of my sleep, I repeated how ashamed I was.

Suddenly, I found myself widely awaken.  I was told to look at the clock.  4:44 a.m. was flashing.  (444 means the Power of God's love.)  A powerful field of loving energy enveloped me.  I sat up and prayed.  I learned my lesson.  I had always lived my life truthfully.  When I was not truthful in words or deeds, I was hurting myself because I judged me.

Later that day, I sat down in the restaurant to write down what had happened during the night.  A customer walked in.  I put away my journal.  He placed the same order as he always did.  While I was inside the kitchen, he signaled for me to come out.  He said he had changed his mind, and wanted to order something new.  Later, I brought out his order, and rang it up.  The total was $4.44!  I stood there in awe.  The total would not be 444 if he had not changed his mind.  I felt the expansion of loving energy in me and around me.

God is not the angry god who punishes at will as some religions preach.  God does not hold grudges over petty little things like we, humans, do.  God is impersonal.  God is Love.  As children of God, love is in you and in me.  Love is our source of being, or the nature of who we truly are.

It is hard to look at life from where we are.  We do not see the whole picture such as the real reasons behind the situations we are in, why some of our relationships are so challenging, and the lessons we plan to learn.  Many of us have a hard time believing we are involved in the planning of our life before we come, and we are responsible for the situations we are in.  It serves us well to remember who we truly are, and handle all situations from the point of love.  God has given us a free will, and the outcome of a situation or a relationship is not fixed.  When we choose honesty over greediness, forgiveness over hatred, charity instead of selfishness, we are a step closer towards one with our highest self or God.  

God is Love.  God is we are.  Amen.

Love,
Q of D

P.S.  If you have time, please click to view my other post We don't judge you. You judge yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment