Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Part Two - Archangel Metatron and the healing session

Greetings!

Click here to view the previous post I said 'No' three times on this Sunday

On Monday, I picked up Marla.  Over lunch, she told me her story.  I would not get into the details because it was her story.  In brief, after a dramatic event, she suddenly found herself opening up to the divine.  She was guided to attend many workshops, learn healing, and uncover her gifts within such as channeling spiritual truth and wisdom.  Then the angels who worked with her, specifically Archangel Metatron, asked her to quit her job.  She worked in a corporation, and she liked her job.  It was not an easy decision to make, but she chose to follow the guidance.  She was told to travel to different places as a messenger for Archangel Metatron to meet up with some people whom she had never met before.

Before she and her friend flew here, they did not know anybody except Marla was told to contact the owner of a big holistic store.  After they met, he let them use one of his cars during their stay.  I had heard of him.  Now I understood why the license plate of the car they drove on Sunday was with his name.

As we talked, she said Archangel Metatron wanted me to have a healing session because I still regarded God was outside of me.  Her schedule was filled that afternoon.  She asked me to call her at 7 p.m. to schedule a session on Tuesday for they would be leaving on Wed.  I asked about the fee for a session.  Immediately, Marla said she heard Archangel Metatron said she should not accept any money from me for I could not afford it.  When I asked about the cost again, I learned it was $120 a session.  She made it clear she would not accept money from me.  She said the angels wanted me to learn that healing modality too.  She told me to go online to find out more about it.  (I did not subscribe to the Internet until Nov. 2010.)

Her story was incredible.  If what she said was true, it took lots of faith and courage to quit her job and go to people that she did not know.  I did not know if I was one of the people she was guided to contact.  In my case, I had said 'No' three times.  It showed how challenging her task was even with the help of the angels.  I listened to her story with a non-judging mind.  She did say two things that struck a chord.

In the car, she suddenly said: "You are here (i.e.  XX state) to stay.  You do know that, don't you?  You will spend the rest of your life here."  I was stunned.  Before I left Y state where we lived since moving to USA, the teacher of the Thursday circle had also told me XX was where I would spend the last phase of my life.
However, five years later (i.e. in 2012), we are back to Y state.  As a mother and a grandmother, I am happy I can see my loved ones often now.  Our third grandchild was born recently.  Holding him in my arms, I thanked the Loving Divine for such a great blessing with all my heart and soul!  It may be there is a change of plan.  Will I return to XX?  I don't know.  I do know that wherever I am, All Is Well.  ( Re Life is as God Is - Turbulence is a life force ) 
 After lunch, I drove Marla back to the hotel.  Out of nowhere, she said: "You always think your husband is very important (in your life), but he is not."  I was shocked.  I had not said anything about my husband.  It reminded me of the reading in March, 2006.  Near the end of the reading, the psychic medium said, "You always think you need your husband, but you don't need himHe doesn't want to drive you, or he doesn't support what you want to doIt means nothingYou can go where you want to go and do what you want to do."
Whenever I wanted to go anywhere I had never been to, I asked my husband to drive me.  Sometimes he obliged.  Other times, he said 'No'.  He did not go inside the church or other places with me.  He was not interested in knowing how my day was at church, or if my workshop went well.  He did not want me to go among other people.  He wanted me to remain within the family or the way I was.  He rarely asked how our loved ones were doing too.  It was his way of being.  However, I would always remember the times he waited for me patiently outside for an hour or two.  I agreed with a friend's view that most of us tried to handle life the best way we knew how.  It was the case with my husband.  Although his inexpressive way might not meet our expectations, he loved us in his own way.  
At home, I decided I would not call Marla to schedule a sessionI always had a hard time accepting anything without paying.  So I did not call her at 7 p.m., but, Marla called me later that night.  She asked me to meet her at 4 p.m. on Tuesday.

On arrival, she said she got it before the session that I needed a healing from Archangel Metatron.  She asked me to sit on one end of the couch, while she sat at the other end with a laptop.  She stored all the questions she was guided to ask me in the laptop.  She asked a question, and waited for me to say yes or no.  For example, she asked -

                          Do you believe you are a spark of the Creator?

I agreed with all the statements because they were the truth as far as I knew.  Marla said I would receive a download from the Loving Divine, and new thought would replace my old thought.  I did not feel anything special during the session, or during the night after the session.  (She did not accept any money.)

On Thursday morning, I woke up from a good night sleep.  I felt the healing energy going through my chakras.  I lay very still in bed taking in the experience.  Suddenly, I realized the questions that were being asked during the session were actually in relation to all my chakras!  This realization brought me joy!  Later, I got out of bed singing the song  'We Are One'.  I sang it slightly different from the tune we sang at church.  We sang this song at church all the time, but it had not evoked the feeling of oneness.  However, as I sang the song that morning, I felt the at oneness.  It was so beautiful!

I sang the song over and over again during the day.  My husband saw the smile on my face.  He asked why I smiled.  It was too complicated to explain.  I just looked at him with the joy in my heart.  In the afternoon, I stood in front of the mirror and sang the song.  It resonated with my whole being.  Finally, I knew how it was that God and I are One, and how wonderful it is that I am never alone.

Incidentally, my husband and I both dreamed before we woke up.  My husband rarely talked about the dreams he had.  He always said he could not remember them or his dreams were nothing special.  It was very unusual that he actually described his dream vividly that morning.  My dream was short.  His dream was long.  I understood my dream as well as his dream. 

Over time, I could no longer recall the feeling (or understanding) of oneness on that day, but the experience bore witness to the truth of oneness.  The healing session by Archangel Metatron was very much needed.  About two months later, I participated in the quarterly healing service for the first time at church.

Strangely yet not so strangely, I felt the pulsation or vibration of energy when I wrote to the part "On Thursday morning.......I felt the healing energy going through my chakras." It may be you can experience it too as you read my post, because my experiences are not just my experiences.

Thank you, Archangel Metatron.  To Marla and her friend, thank you for what you do.  They flew back to their state on Wed., and I never saw them again in the years I was in XX state.

To all of you, I send my love. (Click to view The last part of the story)

Many blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment