Monday, October 7, 2013

"Tell her that she is very, very loved"

Greetings!

One day in a small healing energy share gathering, I met an exceptional caring woman. She happened to open up on that day, and shared with us her life story.

She worked in the children unit of a hospital.  She loved the children she cared for as if they were her loved ones.  She comforted them, and made them smile.  For years, she took care of her aged parents.  When her parents were no longer healthy enough to care for themselves, she gave them massages and attended to them the best she could.  She had no children of her own, and she showered her nieces and nephews with love and support.  Her voice was soft and gentle.  I could feel her genuine love for others.

Later we paired up to give and receive healing.  Coincidentally, she and I were to work on each other.  When I worked on her, the energy that came through was very loving and joyous.  Strangely, I kept getting a message to tell her that she is very, very loved.

After all of us finished practicing, we took turn sharing our experiences.  I was hesitant to relate the message.  This woman was very loving.  Of course, she was loved by many, and she should know she was loved.  The message did not make any sense to me.  Why did I have to tell her that she was very, very loved?  When it was my turn, I decided to deliver the message as it was.  I said: "I don't know why, but I get the message that I am supposed to tell you that you are very, very loved."  She showed no response to the message.

Afterward, we left the healing room.  We sat by two small tables to eat lunch.  As we ate, some people continued to chat.  Suddenly, the woman said that she never felt she was loved even though she easily opened her heart to love others.  All of us stopped eating.  A friend said: "Did she (i.e. me) say she received a message to tell you that you are very, very loved?"  I understood then why I was told to relate the message.

I looked at the woman and said: "Thank you for all that you do.  Sometimes we are so focused in giving others our love, we fail to nurture our own well being.  It may be once in a while others in your family can help you with the care of your parents.  Give yourself some time to do things which give you joy or make you happy.  It is important to take care of yourself too."  Tears filled her eyes.  I continued: "You know, what we do and how we love never go unnoticed.  Your family loves you.  Those children you have cared for love you.  Indeed, you are very, very loved."  From the expression on her face, we knew the message from the Loving Divine had finally sunk in.

We are love, and we are loved.  Sometimes we may feel we are not loved, but love is.  Love is our natural state of being.  

Love & blessings,
Q of D


No comments:

Post a Comment