Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I appreciate the gifts and wonders in my life

Greetings!

I went out to check the mailbox.  When I returned to our apartment, I happened to see the thick book in the bookcase that was by the wall near the door.  It was 'The Edgar Cayce Collection, Four Volumes in One - Edgar Cayce on Dreams, Edgar Cayce on Healing, Edgar Cayce on Diet and Health, and Edgar Cayce on ESP'.  Holding the book in my hands, I realized I was exceptionally lucky when I took a step outside of my comfort zone to go among people.

One night, I went to a small psychic fair.  It was probably my first step or one of my first steps to mix with people.  It took place before I joined the Thursday Circle at the Center.  Upon entering, a woman asked me to write down my name and put it in a cloth pouch.  Before the fair was over, the woman announced there were three door prizes.  When my name was drawn, I was surprised and overjoyed that I had won the Edgar Cayce book.

After I joined the Thursday Circle, the Center organized two holistic festivals in 2005 and 2006 in a big hall.   Names were randomly drawn for prizes.  I won a beautiful crystal in one festival, and the grand prize of a $100 gift certificate in the other. Hundreds of people came to the festivals.  I must be very lucky that my name was drawn.  Please click to view The Grand Prize ($100 gift certificate) and the 2nd Reading.  It was an amazing experience.

When we moved to another state, I was happy to find out we lived about 30 to 40 minutes away from a big spiritual research center.  In the years we lived there, I went to their Forum 5 or 6 times.  It was held once a month at night, and many people attended.  Again, I was very lucky.  One time I won a $15 gift certificate, and another time I won a beautiful deck of angel cards.  (See my post My Three Decks of Angel Cards )

I never thought about winning any prize, and was nicely surprised repeatedly.

God or Source of my being, I really appreciate these gifts and wonders in my life. Most of all, I am now at ease sitting among people.  I love people.  I love who I am.  I love my guides and angels.  I love nature and Mother Earth.

I love you.  It is nice connecting with you through my blog.  Thank you for reading my posts.

Many blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment