Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I had brought home the wrong book!

Continue from The background of the significant experience of the birds and Looking at the scattered smoke of the incense

Days earlier, I had borrowed some books from the library.  Normally, I kept the library books at home.  That day I decided to leave the bag of books in the restaurant.  With the business, we were in the restaurant 12 to 13 hours a day.  I thought I would read the books when I had time.

Before closing time on Oct.1, 2001, I took a book from the bag.  As usual, I sat by the table near the cash register in the dining room.  Around 10 pm, I turned off the light in the dining room, and went into the kitchen to finish closing up.  As my husband and I were about to get out of the restaurant, I thought I would continue to read the book at home.  Hurriedly, I rushed to get the book.

After the strange smoke incident, I picked up the book I had brought home.  I went to the family room and sat down.  It was then I realized I had brought home the wrong book!  I had brought home a book that I had finished reading a couple of days ago.  I wondered how could this happen.  I realized it happened because I was in a hurry to get the book.  Instead of picking up the book from the table, I had gone to get a book out of the bag.  I did not realize the mistake because both were hardcover books with yellow on the covers.  Holding the book in my hand, it suddenly dawned on me that 'there are no accidents'.  I held the book to my heart and prayed, "God, if it is what I think, please show me a page number."  A number came to my mind.  As I read that page, I was shocked.  I asked for a confirmation and got another number.  I later flipped through the whole book.  It was only on these two pages that there were something as mind-boggling to me as when I was holding the little green bible.

Obviously, when I read that book days earlier, what were written on those two pages did not stir up any emotion.  The green bible incident shook me, but two years had gone by.  The message I received came to my mind once in a while, but I looked at it with doubts.   There was no way the message was for me!  Therefore, part of me wanted to find the truth behind what happened, yet part of me was not.

However, with the 444 incident on Sept. 29, the thought of writing a letter the following day, the phenomenal smoke incident on Mid-Autumn Festival, and the wrong book incident, I could not help but thought, "May be it is the time to find the truth."  Later, I used the computer to record what had happened.

When I finally went to bed, it was 2 am (Oct. 2, 2001, Tuesday).  Less than two hours later, severe pain inside the bottom of my feet woke me up.

                                            ~           to be cont'd           ~                                
                                     Next post "In the Name of God, heal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment