Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Thought on Thursday, May 26, 2016

Greetings!

This year May 26 was a Thursday.  It brought back some good memories of another May 26 Thursday eleven years ago.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

After selling the restaurant in 2004, I wanted to follow the guidance of my angels and guides to mix with people, yet I did not know where to start.  (I did not subscribe for Internet service until Thanksgiving of 2010.)

For decades, I had stayed within my family.  Other than driving to work, I seldom went anywhere by myself.  In 2005, I received a flyer in the mail from a church.  Learning that the pastor was going to talk about peace in the Middle East, I decided to go to the church.  However, after I handed the Words of Christ to the pastor, I did not go there again.  (Re The Words of Christ and the 4444 Incident - Part 2 )

A few days before May 26, 2005, I saw an ad in a body, mind and spirit magazine.  A holistic center in a neighboring city had placed a whole page ad in the magazine.  It listed the names of the practitioners as well as the events at the center.  The center held different circles in the daytime and at night during the weekdays.  One circle in particular drew my attention.  It met every Thursday morning from 10 am to noon.  It was a circle for psychics and healers; however, it mentioned all spiritual seekers were welcome to join.

I wanted to join the circle on Thursday, yet part of me was hesitant to step out of my comfort zone.  "I am not a psychic and I am not a healer," I said to myself.  The night before Thursday, I tossed and turned wondering if I should go.  When dawn came, I decided I would not go.  After I made the decision, I fell asleep.  Some hours later, the phone rang.  Sleepily, I answered the phone.  A woman who sounded as sleepy as I was said on the other end, "Oh ... sorry ... I must have dialed the wrong phone number."  I was somewhat upset as I put down the phone.  If not for the wrong phone call, I would have a good sleep!  Suddenly, I found myself widely awaken.  It was not a wrong phone call!  It woke me up to go to the circle!  I looked at the clock.  It was almost ten o'clock.  Hurriedly, I rushed to use the bathroom.  Then I asked my husband to drive me to the holistic center.

When I arrived at the parking lot, it was about 40 minutes past 10 o'clock.  I said to my husband, "I will go in to get some information.  I will be out in a few minutes."

I opened the door.  In the middle of the Center, my friends sat on chairs in a circle.  A woman, the owner of the Center, walked forward to greet me.  I said, "I am sorry. I am late.  I come in to get some information.  I may join the circle next Thursday."  With a warm smile on her face, she said, "No, you are not late, you are welcome to stay ... "

A minute later, I came out of the Center.  I told my husband I would stay until noon.  I asked him to pick me up later.

I went back into the Center.  As I sat down, energy flowed into me and surrounded me.  I looked around.  All my friends were looking at me with smiles as if we had known each other for lifetimes.  I knew I had found the circle that I belonged.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

In the spring of 2007, the owner of the Center moved to another city.  The teacher of the circle became the new owner.  In August, my husband and I had to move to another state because our son found a job there.

Before I moved, my friends invited me to a restaurant.  I thanked each one of my friends for their wonderful presence in my life.  My friends also told me of my presence in theirs.  Tears filled our eyes as we talked.  A friend asked if the circle would continue.  The teacher of the circle said, "Of course, it will continue.  When one leaves a circle, another one will step in.  It is how the divine works."

Sadly, about a month later, a friend called to tell me the circle had discontinued because people had stopped coming.  In later years, the teacher / owner moved the Center to another city.

To all my friends at the Thursday Circle, I thought of you on this Thursday.  Thank you for your love and encouragement.  May all of you be well and happy.  

Love,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment