Sunday, May 8, 2016

The day did not turn out as I had planned

Greetings!

A while back, I thought it was time to change my focus in life.  I chose a date.  I planned what to do and where to go on that day.

On that day, my husband got a call from his relatives in the morning.  After a big fight (argument), their daughter had locked herself in the room.  They tried to talk to her, but she did not respond.  The relatives had to go to work, yet they worried what their daughter might do.  (They had the reason to worry about her.)  After a long silence, the young woman expressed a willingness to talk to someone (i.e. me).  They asked if I could go over to their house.  My husband and I drove to their house.  After we arrived, our relatives went to work leaving their daughter with us.

I walked into the room.  With her hands over her face, the young woman sat on her bed crying.  Quietly, I sat down on the floor by the bed.  (There was no chair inside.  I had not thought of getting a chair from outside of the room.)  For a while, I pondered what to say.

At one point, she bent forward holding her head with her hands.  I could see she was in great pain.  I asked, "Do you have a headache?"  She nodded and said, "Yes. It hurt very, very much."  I said, "Would you want me to rub or massage your temples (the sides of the head)?  It may help to ease your pain."  She said, "Yes!"  I put my hands forward to massage her head.  (That was what I intended to do.)  Instead, powerful healing energy came through.  My right hand began to move vigorously around the space above and around her head.  (My hand never touched her head.) Seeing my sudden hand movement, the young woman was surprised.  I told her I had learned healing.  The healing session only lasted for about two minutes.  The young woman was no longer in pain.  I asked her to rest for a while.  I put a blanket over her and left the room.  A while later, we checked on her.  She was sleeping peacefully.

For the next couple of hours, we waited quietly in the family room.  Later in the afternoon, I had a long, honest talk with the young woman.  Sometimes we might think the whole world had wronged us; however, if we looked at the problems in our lives with all fairness, we might find we were partly at fault too.  The young woman seemed to take in some of what I said.  (In recent days, her parents said she had improved a lot.  Her parents needed to change too.  Favoritism was the cause of conflict, pain, and separation in many families.)

It had been nearly four years since we moved back to this state.  During these four years, I had not worked on anybody personally as a channel of healing energy.  On a few occasions, powerful energy flowed into me and through me as I sat among other people.  However, I had stopped going to any church or spiritual gathering since last summer.  Therefore, I did not expect healing energy to come through me to work on the young woman at all.  (That was why I offered to massage her head.)

Anyway, that day did not turn out as I had planned.  When we came back to our apartment, the day was almost over.  That was how life was, and I fully trusted everything was in divine order.  I had thought of changing my focus.  It might be I should think again.

Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment