Friday, May 12, 2017

My friends said, "Everybody is psychic, and you are too."

Greetings!

Today I read an interesting entry in my old journal.

                                            ~       ~      ~       ~       ~       ~

When I was with the Thursday circle, we had to give a brief introduction of ourselves whenever there were new comers.  I used to say, "I am Q of D.  I am a simple Chinese woman."  Sometimes I added, "I am the only one in the circle that is not psychic."

Every now and then, the facilitator guided us to practice our psychic skills.  Most of my friends at the circle were long time spiritual seekers.  Some were professional psychics, mediums, healers, spiritual teachers, and workshop facilitators.  They were very intuitive.  After a practice, they had a lot to share.  They described the colorful images they saw and the sound they heard.  I had fun and joy listening to them.  As for me, I did not seem to get anything.  I did not see any image or hear anything.  My friends said, "Everybody is psychic, and you are too."  I said, "When I was small, I could visualize vivid images.  Now, I do not see anything when I close my eyes."  My friends said, "It is alright.  Some are clairvoyant, and some are not.  You can feel or sense what comes to you.  Next time, just relax and don't worry about it."

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

Now, let me go to the incident in my journal.  When this happened, I had been with the circle for about eight months.

That day we practiced billet reading.  Each one of us wrote something we wanted to know on a small piece of paper, folded it, and put it into a bag.  Then we took turn getting a piece of paper from the bag.  With the folded paper in our hands, we were supposed to relate the information that came to us intuitively.

On my paper, I wrote "When will we move?  Where?"  I would like to point out that all of us had no idea whose paper we held in our hands or what the question was.  One by one, we practiced our intuitive skill.  A brother saw clear images of roads leading to a residential area and the nearby businesses.  I did not know what kind of questions others wrote on their papers, but I was sure his information was for me.  When he unfolded the paper, it was indeed mine.

When it was my turn, the following words and numbers came to my mind.

                                                              Love
                                                              3 - 5
                                                                2
                                                  The name of a man

I did not know what to make of it.  I could not relate what I received in a logical or an expanded way as others did.  I decided to simply tell my friends what I got.   A sister that joined us in recent weeks jumped up from her chair.  She said, "Oh, my god, you must be answering my question!"  She told us she planned to go on a 2-week trip on March 5 (3 - 5).  She said her question on the paper was "Who will go on the trip with me?"  Of course, it was about love.  She had a friend / coworker with that name.  She was surprised because (at the time) they were just friends.  I unfolded the piece of paper I held in my hand.  It was hers.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

In the challenging restaurant years, I had some mystical experiences in the last quarter of 1999.  In 2000, I began to read many metaphysical and spiritual books.  It was then I realized I could no longer visualize.  I tried to regain my ability by following steps in books to no avail.  When I joined the Thursday circle in 2005, the abilities of my friends to see and hear amazed me.  Subconsciously, I accepted they were psychic and I was not.  

As young, my family, my mother in particular, regarded me as intuitive.  From time to time, we all displayed our natural ability of intuition yet we might not think much of it. For instance, I knew the birds would circle above me three times when I saw them flying in our direction.  When the energy around my crown vibrated, I sensed the restaurant inspector was coming to our restaurant.  I was driving, and my son was with me.  I asked him to call his father.  I wanted to know if I should return to the restaurant since he did not speak much English.  My husband thought that I worried too much.  After he put down the phone, the inspector walked in.

Looking back, I understood I got nothing during psychic practice because I had my mind set I could not.  This day I realized how easy it was to adapt a wrong view of self and / or others.

My friends, have you formed any negative, limiting view of yourself?  It may be time to examine your view, and release it.

Love,
Q of D


No comments:

Post a Comment