Monday, May 8, 2017

A Walk in the Sun on Sunday

Greetings!

Yesterday I went for a walk in the late afternoon.  We had a rainy week.  Though the sun was up and shining this Sunday, the mud was still wet.  I walked on the running track of the school to avoid the wet mud.

After walking for a while, I decided to walk to the trees despite of the fact that the mud was wet.
There were some trees on the south side of the track.  In the summer, I often walked among the trees and touched the trees one by one.  I thanked them for sharing with us their beauty, peace, and healing energy.  A few of the trees had big holes and cracks.  As I walked past, I normally moved my hands over those areas and mentally surrounded them with white light.  Of course, I always tried to do it discreetly.
As I walked near the first tree, I was surprised** healing energy filled me.  My right hand began to work on the tree.  (I had noticed the big hollow in the center of the tree since I began taking walks by the school years ago.  Sometimes wild mushrooms grew on the mouth of the hollow.)  For quite a while, healing energy moved my hand to work on the middle part of the tree.  When the healing energy came to a stop, I gently patted the tree.  I sent love to the tree as well as Mother Earth.  (** Healing energy had come through to heal the trees when I walked in parks, but it rarely happened when I walked by the school.)

It was windy and somewhat chilly.  I was the only one taking a walk.  Some teenagers were playing soccer on a field farther away by another school.   When I was on my last round of walk, an elderly woman came to sit on the big piece of stone near the school.  She did not speak English, but we always greeted one another.  When I walked by, she stood up.  I understood she was going to walk a short distance with me.  (It had happened a few times before.)  She walked with a cane.  Slowly, we walked.  On the way, she tried to talk to me.  Then she remembered I did not speak her language.  We smiled at our inability to talk to one another.  We parted ways after walking for a quarter of the track.

After a few rainy days, I was glad to have a walk in the sun on this day.

Many blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment