Thursday, June 8, 2017

The man in the UFO

Greetings!

In a recent gathering, a friend said another friend was a Sirian.  Then she turned to me and said, "You are from *** , aren't you?"   ( *** She mentioned a galactic constellation.  I did not hear her clearly.  I did not ask her to repeat.)  I did not expect to hear that.  I said, "I don't know."  Honestly, I did not know.  I never thought about it.

The Thursday circle facilitator used to say she knew she was from Venus.  I had always wondered how she knew, but I never asked.  Some of my friends at the small church I called my spiritual home were very into UFOs and aliens.  I knew very little about these subjects.  It might be I only subscribed to the Internet in recent years.

Though I was not into such subject, I did have a few dreams of UFO and aliens.  As I had mentioned, most of my dreams were feel dreams (i.e. there was no clear image, and I only felt what went on).  When I saw clear or vivid images, those dreams usually turned out to be of significance.  Strangely, the few dreams I had of UFO and aliens were all vivid dreams!

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

Below was one of those dreams.

In the morning of our Chinese New Year Day (1/29/2006), I had a dream.  The dream setting was in broad daylight.

I was inside somewhere (an upper level of a structure or building).  I saw UFO in the sky.  I saw one, and then saw another one.  I saw many UFOs in the sky.  Some big and some small.  I said, "Look!  Many UFOs!"  It seemed my older son was there too.

Then an UFO flew very close to the window.  A man in his 30 s with reddish skin leaned to one side of the UFO so that I could see him clearly.  He sat there comfortably.  He waved and said, "I just drop by to say 'hi' because I will meet you in the future.  You will not remember me.  But, I will know you."  I waved and said, "Hi!"

When I woke up, I remembered the dream vividly.  There was joy as we waved at each other.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

The above dream comes to my mind after my friend's out of nowhere comment.  If my dream is foretelling, I wonder when will I meet the man in the UFO, or if we have already met.

Love,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment