Monday, August 20, 2018

I can go places and sit among people again!

Greetings!

We have finally bought another car!

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

Most car dealerships here closed on Saturday and Sunday.  On regular weekdays, they closed at 6 p.m., but stayed open until 8 or 9 p.m. on Monday and Thursday.

On a Thursday, our son drove us to look for a car after he got off work.  I found online two car dealerships that had the cars I looked for and fitted my budget.  One car dealership was about half an hour away, and the other one was farther away.  The night before I had talked to my son that we would go to the dealership that was close to us.  I prayed for guidance on Thursday, and got that we should go to the one that was farther away.  My son was surprised when I told him the change of plan.

We left around 6 p.m.  There was a lot of cars on the road because many people were going home after work.  Seeing the traffic, I was somewhat concerned because this car dealership closed at 8 p.m.  Then a car with a 707 license plate appeared in the next lane.  I smiled because 707 had become an interesting number in my life.  As if to ease my mind or reaffirm me, a car with a 777 license plate appeared soon after.

The car salesman was nice and helpful.  When I told him the cars I was interested in, he went to look for the cars right away.  After test driving the cars, I liked the first one.  When we sat down to discuss the price, it was almost 8 p.m.  We promised to come back the next day.

The next day my husband and I drove the old car to the dealership.  (Our son had to go to work.)  Though the car had quite some problems, the warning chime had been quiet for the last ten days.  Amazingly, the warning chime "Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!" came on when the used car dealership was in sight as if the car was saying goodbye.  I thanked the old car and the loving divine. 

Days later, I told my son why I went to that dealership (as I had mentioned, he was not into spiritual stuff).  He listened.  He said, "I am glad you got the car you liked."  I thanked him for driving us.  I looked up 707 and 777 in the Angel Numbers book.

707
You're working in perfect union with God the Creator.  Your willingness to trust, listen, surrender, and follow brings great miracles into your life.

777
Congratulations!  You've listened well to your Divine guidance and have put that wisdom into fruitful action.  You're now reaping the rewards.  Your success is inspiring and helping others, so please keep up the good work.

On August 12, I drove to the place that the psychic suggested.  (Re The psychic said, "You have to learn how to balance money." )  I found online the medium/healer that the psychic suggested for me to contact was the speaker that Sunday. 

I had not sat among people for almost four months.  As I sat down, I could feel strong healing energy poured into me and through me.  The speaker gave a good talk.  Near the end of the service, three mediums gave messages.  I was among those that received messages.  Most surprisingly, I believed it was from the master healer that moved on near the end of March.  When the service was over, I stood in line to shake hands with the pastor and the mediums.  No, I did not feel any connection with the medium/healer that I came to meet (at least at the time of this meeting).  As for the message, I did not quite understand why the master healer said what he said.

The drive back and forth was very smooth.  It was the first time I drove by myself since we bought the car.

                                            ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~ 

With the car, I can go places and sit among people again.  It is a very nice used car.  I am grateful.

Love and blessings,
Q of D 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment