Friday, June 21, 2019

On the First Day of Summer 2019

Greetings!

Today is the first day of summer.

This morning I had a dream.  As soon as I woke up, positive affirmations began to flow.  I was in this wonderful, creative state that as soon as a good thought / affirmation surfaced, another wonderful thought followed.  It continued for quite a while and filled my heart with joy.  When I finally got out of bed, I was all smiles. 

You see, I used to dwell in or went over my dreams after I woke up.  I eventually learned from my experiences to rewrite my dreams (imagine another outcome) as well as prayed for Grace when I had negative dreams that caused me pain or fear.  (Click to view What do we do when we have dreams of fear? )

The experience I had this morning was totally new to me.  Wonderful thoughts / affirmations simply flowed in my heart at the very moment that I came out of the dream.  As the positive, creative thoughts took hold, the emotions in the dream faded away.  I realized I had experienced a shift in my consciousness.  What a way to begin on the first day of summer!

Have a wonderful summer!


Many blessings,
Q of D

P.S.  I have not published any post for almost a month.  In recent weeks, I have been doing some self-examination as why I always feel I do not know what to do with my healing work.  It is good that I take some time to reflect.  I understand now why I feel that way.  (Re He said, "Go to work now!" ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment