Monday, July 29, 2019

A Dream of Angels on Nov. 11, 2008

Greetings!

I often honor the angels on 111 or 1111 days, e.g. Jan. 11, Nov. 1, Nov. 10 or Nov. 11.  I am very grateful for their active, loving presence in my life.

On Nov. 11, 2008, I woke up around 6 a.m. and began giving thanks to the messengers of God - the Archangels and Angels.  After my son went to work, I tried to sleep again.  I had a wonderful dream.

In the dream, I woke up seeing two young priests in the house.  The dreamed me regarded them as priests; however, both of them wore blue shirts like ordinary people instead of as that of a priest.  They were in their 20 s.  I walked from my bedroom to the living room.  I noticed one of them who was wearing a short sleeve blue shirt observed me wherever I went.  He kept his hands at his back, and seemed to quietly leave something here and there.  I wondered what he was holding behind his back, but I did not ask.  In the dream, I felt very comfortable or peaceful in their presence.  I walked back to my bedroom to sleep.

Later, my brother woke me up because he found big pictures all over the house.  He showed me some of the pictures.  Immediately, I exclaimed with joy, "These are pictures of angels!  Look!  This is a picture of Archangel Michael and that is Archangel Raphael . . . . . . ."  Each picture was about 1 1/2 feet x 2 feet.  Among the pictures were the two young men or beings that I saw earlier.  I was overjoyed to see those wonderful pictures of archangels and angels.  My brother was somewhat upset.  He asked if I knew who left the pictures all over the house.  I said, "I know!"  I knew it was the one that wore a short sleeve blue shirt.  However, I decided not to talk about it since my brother knew nothing about angels.

Then I woke up.

I was all smiles.  I realized the two young men in the dream were angels.  I thanked them for the beautiful pictures.  I did not know the significance of the angel leaving pictures here and there in house.  I also did not understand why my brother was in the dream.  At the time, I was living in another state in an apartment with my husband and our older son.  With my human mind, I did not understand every aspect of my dreams, and did not think it was necessary for me to do so either.  From my experience, I normally got a feel of a dream upon waking up.  I felt joyous about this dream.  Since I saw colors and images, I thought the dream might be of some significance.  (Most of my dreams are feel dreams, please click to view  More on Dreams )

Nov. 11, 2008 was a Tuesday, and it was also the Veteran's Day.  When I woke up from the dream, I realized it was later than I thought.  I had to get ready in a hurry and go to church to join the healing prayer circle.  I had joined the Tuesday healing prayer service since Jan. 2008.

When I arrived, I was ten minutes late, but the service had not started yet.  Later, we settled down and got ourselves ready for the service.

The normal procedure of the healing prayer service began with a prayer by the facilitating pastor.  We sat in quietude (or meditated) for a while.  We sang some hymns.  (Singing hymns is energizing.)  Then it was time to light candles.  While lighting a candle, he / she might say a prayer or whatever that came to him / her.  Another pastor or a friend sometimes brought a book / message to read and share.  Later, the facilitating pastor read from the bible or some scripture.  We meditated on what we heard.  Then we read the names of those that requested prayers.  We got into quietude / meditation again.  Afterward, the pastor asked if someone needed healing.  Usually, two or three people would ask for healing.  After healing, the pastor said a prayer and we sang the Jesus Canon to close the service.

However, that day was not meant to be a normal day.
     
As soon as we settled down for the service, I was surged with Spirit (or energy but Spirit was the word I used in my journal).  I tried very hard to stay on my chair.  When it was time to light candles, I could not remain where I was anymore.  I walked past two people to work on a woman.  (We sat in a circle.)  I never anticipated for this to happen.  The woman showed some sort of resistance, but the Holy Spirit kept me there to work on her.  I (the human I) fully understood how awkward the situation was for the sister, but I was fully surged with energy.  When the work was done, I went back to my chair.

The service continued.  But, soon I was moved to work on two more people.  I worked on one for a brief while, and the other one for quite some time.  When I sat down on my chair again, I knew very well I had totally interrupted the whole service.  The facilitating pastor said it was time to read the names of those who requested prayers.  He said a prayer to close the service.  That day we did not sing any hymn except the Jesus Canon.

Everybody (including me) was very quiet, and did not know what to make of what had happened.  I stood up to leave the chapel.  Before I left, the first woman that I worked on came to talk to me.  She said she had told others this morning that she had a bad headache; when I went to work on her, she thought I knew of her headache; then she realized I knew nothing about it since I arrived late.  (In later days, I learned she taught community college and was a Reiki master.)

On my way home, part of me was peaceful, yet the human I found what happened unsettling.  It was hard to describe, but I believed some of you understood the feeling for what happened to me must have happened to many too.   When I was a few minutes from home, a car appeared in the next lane with a license plate 4444Adding to my amazement was the car in front of it was with a license plate 5444!  I could not help but let out a joyful smile.  Thank you, Loving Divine, for showing me the Power of God's Love!  (444 stands for the Power of God's love, and it is a very significant number in many of my experiences.)

Looking back, the Tuesday healing prayer service incident was minor in comparison with The Unexpected Incident that happened on Nov. 30, 2008.  Or, it could be said the healing prayer service incident was a precedent of the later incident that took place during Sunday service.  The presence of the loving angels had helped me a lot during that time in maintaining my peace.  I might not be able to fully comprehend my dream on Angels Day, but it was indeed a dream of significance.

In my last post A Remarkable Coincidence , I wrote that I had been asking myself in recent weeks / months the following questions.

Why did I always feel I did not know what to do with my healing work?
Did I feel I was qualified as a healer?
Did I (truly) want to work as a healer?

I shared with you the experience on Angels Day (Nov. 11, 2008) for a reason.  I would share with you how I felt in my next post.

Love and Peace,
Q of D


No comments:

Post a Comment