Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thank you Google for the High Contrast Options

Greetings!

I want to thank all the wonderful people at Google for having these high contrast options accessible to people like me.

After enabling the high contrast options, writing and reading the text is much easier than before.  There are six different options such as normal, increased contrast and yellow on black.  I often use increased contrast and yellow on black.  If you find the text on your computer screen not easy to read, please try the high contrast options by clicking asscessibility in the settings.  A high contrast symbol will appear on the top right.  Anytime you want to get out of the high contrast mode, just click the normal option.  The screen will return to normal.  By the way, you can read my posts with the high contrast options too.

I changed the featured post every now and then.  Yesterday I found out there was something wrong with the layout.  I supposed the current featured post would remain until the problem was fixed.

If you have read my last post A Mysterious Encounter , please know that the mystery continues.  I will share with you about it in my next post.

Love,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment