Saturday, December 16, 2017

The Writer of My Script

Greetings!

We were on our way to a shopping mall.  There was not much traffic on the road.  The traffic light ahead turned yellow.  My husband slowed down the car getting ready to stop.  I saw a man came out of a side street and stopped on the sidewalk right by the traffic light.  A strange thought came to my mindI blurted out, "Oh, the man is not there to cross the road!  He is there to greet me!"  My husband looked at me with that "what are you talking about" look.  As our car stopped at the red light, the man looked at me and greeted me with a nod.  In return, I greeted him too.  Then he turned to walk away in the direction he came from.  I did not know the man, and did not know why it happened.  The light turned green.  We continued our drive to the mall.

This kind of strange happenings used to bother me a lot.

For instance, some years ago, my husband asked me to go to a funeral with him.  His former boss, a restaurant owner whom had treated him with generosity and respect, had moved on.  Lots of people came to the funeral home to pay their last respect.  We went to sit on the pews to the side of the main section.  About half an hour into the service, the energy around my head suddenly vibrated strongly.  Meanwhile, I turned to look at the door.  A man wearing dark sunglasses just walked in and immediately looked in the direction of where we sat.  I thought he must be searching for people that he knew.  I assured myself it was just a coincidence that the vibration around my head happened to turn on.

Throughout the service, the man remained standing by the door.  He did not talk to anyone that walked past him.  When the service was over, my husband decided to follow the hearse to the cemetery.  At the cemetery, we stayed in our car waiting for other cars to arrive.  The same man appeared a few feet in front of our car.  He still had his sunglasses on.  He was facing us and smiling.  I asked my husband if the man was his friend or a former coworker.  My husband said he did not know him.  Later, my husband got out of the car and walked to talk to a friend.  All the while, the man remained standing in the same position, looking and smilingI felt somewhat annoyed.  When my husband returned to the car, I said, "The man is still there.  Why don't you talk to him and see if he knows you?"  For a while, my husband hesitated.  When he finally stepped outside of the car and walked toward the man, the man quickly walked away.  Afterward, my husband did not think much of it, but for many days I could not get it out of my mind.  The door was behind the main section.  If we had sat in the main section, I would have to turn my body completely to look at the door; but, we sat on the pews to the side.  Why did the man come to a funeral that he did not seem to know anybody?  Why did he keep looking at me?  Why did he walk in and look in my direction right away?  Who was he?

There were other incidents.  For example, I was at church.  After service, a woman that sat behind me came to introduce herself.  I had never seen her before.  After telling me her name, she said, "I come from the mountains."  I thought I heard it wrong.  I said, "What?"  She said, "I live in the mountain."  She went on to say something that baffled me.  At the end, I said, "See you next Sunday."  She said she would not be back.  It seemed she came to meet me, and we had met.  While I was with the Thursday circle, sometimes I was quite troubled by a friend's gaze.  She did not come regularly.  When she came, she often sat across from me in the circle.  Occasionally, she kept looking at me instead of looking / listening to the facilitator / others.  Later, I realized she looked at me intensely whenever I was surged with energy.  In my heart, I could not help but prayed for her to look at the one that was speaking instead of me.  One day, I found myself in a powerful field of energy again.  She came right out and asked if others at the circle saw the energies.  The owner of the center did.  In time, I learned she was a reiki master.  She said she liked to see my aura which to her was very loving and comforting.

Nowadays I am more at ease with these inexplicable incidentsOn the day the man walked away in the direction he came from, I was peaceful.  (FYI - The man by the traffic light and the man in the funeral home looked quite different.)   

In Synchronicity and strange encounters - Incident 1 and Incident 2, I also shared two other encounters.  As I was writing this post, I thought of these chance meetings.  As the writer of my script, the human I found it somewhat inconceivable that I had included these inexplicable incidents.  In the truth of oneness, I believed others had an input in my script just as I had in theirs.  We are interconnected.  We are.

Many blessings,
Q of D


No comments:

Post a Comment