Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Making Decisions

Greetings!

In life, we face many different situations, and at times we have to make some hard decisions.

It can be a decision to quit a job and find a new one.  It can be a decision to walk away from an old relationship and start anew.  It may be someone who never wants to get married, but now there is someone he or she really cares about.  It can be a drug addict or an alcoholic who finally comes to a point that "I don't want to live like this anymore and I need help!"  These are some of the life changing decisions that we make.

There are also other decisions we make from time to time.  They may not be those big decisions as the above, but they are important in our journey of life.

One night years ago after lots of inner struggle, I had made such an important decision. I talked to my guides and angels.  I told the Divine my decision, and asked that Thy Will be done (the Will for the Greatest Good for me and for all).  As I prayed, these words came to me -

"Physical life is all about feelings and relationships.  Treasure any feeling that comes to you.  It is alright.  Know that pain, hurt, joy and in your words 'whatever' are the emotions that come with living a physical life.  Life is also about making decisions. You have made a decision today.  Do not be afraid to make a decision or take risk.  It is all part of life.  You will not regret it.  Just be."

In the morning, my mind was still very much on the decision I made.  Right after I took a shower, I was 'moved' to walk into the bedroom.  I turned on the radio, and "Pieces of A Dream - Night Vision" was on!  My heart was filled with peace and joy!  I was also guided to see angel numbers again and again on that day.  It really helped to put my mind at ease with my decision.

So, my friends, is there anything that has been troubling you?  Don't be afraid to make a decision for a change for the better.  Understand that even if you choose not to take any action at this time, it is quite alright.  It is a decision too!  It certainly does not help if our mind is occupied by an issue day and night.  When we lose our peace, the flow of life or love is in some ways blocked.  We feel drained, and cannot think clearly.

When my mind is not at peace, I ask my guides and angels to help me.  Many times I wake up with thoughts and inspirations that help to restore my peace.  Your guides and angels are always there for you too.

Whatever decision we make, it is important to remember that we are connected.  We should always make a decision based on love - love of self and others.  We ask the Loving Divine to surround the situation and the person (or persons) involved with Light of Love.  Then we trust that All Is Well, and let it go.

May peace be with you.

Love,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment