Friday, November 23, 2012

Sometimes a mistake is but part of the divine plan

Greetings!

In my post We are all divine instruments from time to time, I shared with you a story about a friend who acted as an instrument, but she had no idea she was.  She spoke up a few times asking questions that did not really concern her, but they were of significance to me.  I believed this happened all the time except most of us were not aware we were messengers or divine instruments.

Recently, a man had a heart attack while lining up to vote on election day.  He was saved by a registered nurse who happened to line up right behind him.  The nurse had originally planned to go to the voting center much later that day.  However, 'something' pulled him to go and cast his vote in the morning instead.

Here is a story that shows even a 'mistake' is part of the divine plan.

One day, I decided to pick an angel card out of a deck before I went to a circle.  "Ah, it is Archangel Michael.  Oh, it means All Is Well."  I looked at the card for a while.  I put the card close to my heart to take in the meaning of the card.  (I did not pick an angel card on a daily basis as some of my friends did.  I only drew a card or some cards once in a while when I wanted to.)

At the circle, a friend looked preoccupied as if something was troubling her.  She was not a regular of the circle.  She only came a few times before.  At one point, she started asking us what we knew about Archangel Michael.  My friends at the circle told her Archangel Michael protected us; when he was around, sometimes we saw the color blue flashed in front of us.  Some told her their experiences with Archangel Michael.  It was always wonderful to sit among my friends listening to their talks and stories.  However, the friend still looked sad.  I recalled she used to look confident and cheerful when she came.  For a minute, I looked at her.  I wondered what was wrong.

Suddenly, I remembered the card I drew before I came.  I said: "This morning I drew a card from my angel deck.  I happen to draw the Archangel Michael card.  It means All Is Well."  Immediately, the friend broke down and cried.  When she calmed down, she told us she went to see a doctor that morning.  She learned she had a serious health problem.  When she heard the words All Is Well, she felt a great relief.  She knew that everything was going to be alright.  She thanked me and hugged me.

When I was home, I thought of what had happened.  Mentally, I thanked the angels.  I took the deck of angel cards out, and looked for the Archangel Michael card.  To my uttermost surprise, the word Protection was on the bottom of Archangel Michael's card and not All Is Well!  However, I clearly remembered the card meant All Is Well before I went to the circle.  I looked through the deck.  I found an All Is Well card under another Archangel.  How could I have made such a mistake?  I wondered.

                                 Then I realized a mistake was not a mistake
                                 when the outcome was in perfect divine order.

Months later, the friend came again.  She was well and happy.

                                             ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~

As I have mentioned, we are all divine instruments from time to time.  Sometimes we realize that we are.  At other times, we may not be aware that we are the instruments in the divine plans.

Peace,
Q of D