Monday, August 5, 2013

Oprah & Deepak's 21-Day Meditation Challenge

Greetings!

I woke up in the middle of the night, and it came to me I should share this news on my blog.

Many of you may have known Oprah & Deepak's 21-Day Meditation Challenge on Miraculous Relationships starts today, Aug. 5.  It is free.  All you need to do is to sign up online.  I don't have a face book account, therefore, I register by email.  Here is the link to the website

21-Day Meditation Challenge 21-Day Meditation Challenge's profile photo challenge@chopracentermeditation.com

or simply search for Oprah & Deepak 21-Day Meditation Challenge on Google (I find out it is quicker than clicking the link above).

After you register, you will receive a confirmation by email or other source you have chosen.  If you read my post tomorrow or in the next few days, you can still register to participate because I believe they post Day 1 meditation online for about five days.

I participated in their previous 21-Day meditation challenge.  It was a wonderful experience.

Let us join in oneness in this meditation experience.

Many blessings,
Q of D


No comments:

Post a Comment